BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Short Hair Mouse is a cheery pack of fun for yourfrisky friend. Not only will your kitty be entertained for anendless amount of time, but these toys will also provide necessaryexercise for your fun-loving feline, keeping her healthier! Exclusively at PetSmart. Bright purple and pink mice Long tails Endless entertainment Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
My cats love these toys! Anything that squeaks or makes any kind of noise oh they're all for it! I like to sometime leave these sitting in cat nip for a day then I let them have it and it makes them go crazy!
Cheyanne S.
So I go all out and buy my 2 kittens anything I think they will like but yet the cheapest toy I have gotten them are these, which happens to be there favorite toys. good buy
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
My cat loves these she bats them around the house all day long. She lays on the floor and bats them in the air and then chases them when they fall.
Holly R.
I got these in green and blue- it's great to have lots, they are forever getting lost!!! the tails are attached well, haven't lost one yet.