Pets & AnimalsCatGrreat Choice
Grreat ChoiceA Safari Feather Ball Cat Toy

Grreat ChoiceA Safari Feather Ball Cat Toy

by Grreat Choice

The Grreat Choice Ball w/Safari Feather cat toy is the perfect toyfor cats who love to run and chase after their toys. They will lovesmacking at the tail feather as this toy rolls and rattles away. Aperfect stocking stuffer for your favorite feline friend! APetSmart exclusive. Plush balls with feathered tails Balls rattle when you roll them Great interactive or solo play Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Safari Feather Ball Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
1,415 reviews
One of my cats favorite toys. This cloth ball has feathers attached at one end for a duo toy, although after awhile feathers seem to disappear. Reasonably priced for a cats enjoyment . would be even better if they had ones with catnip.
Julia D.
Nazareth, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves the feathers a little too much.. sometimes i will catch my dog trying to eat the feathers 😬 but my cat loves grreat choice toys and i do too! Great price for cute toys
Brandon B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love these toys for my cat. She really loves the feathers and chases after them. However, once she catches them, she does an excellent job divesting them of their feathers. She prefers a variety that also has catnip.
Rachel S.
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
My cat was crushed when her last Safari Feather Ball disappeared! I'm having trouble finding them for sale anywhere and I'd like to buy several more. Anyone have any ideas?
Amber S.
Palmyra, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves chasing these balls all over the house! My tortie cat has lots of sass and energy and these balls really help her get out that energy. The feathers do come out rather easily, but you can't beat the price! I highly recommend this to any and all cat owners!
Stephane M.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very durable, my cat would play with These all day long. He loved the feathers, the colors are fun to
Luisa J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm writing on behalf of my cats who absolutely love all the items in the back. My kitten was a delight to see when I opened the pack. Even my big boys love the tunnel, it has proven to be a never ending source of laughter in our home. Highly recommend this product.
Ruth M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Creates fun for my cats- seems to really be drawn to the feathers and can carry it around easily.
Shannon T.
Russellville
Purchased at: Walmart
It may just be my cat, but she’s terrified of these toys. She refuses to play with me and runs away when I try to make her play with them.
Mandi S.
Topeka, KS
Our cat loves these! She loves the little feather tails and batting them around! Even the dogs try to play with her toys! These are a big hit in our house for sure

Looking for your answer?