Grreat ChoiceA Safari Balls Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Alicia B.Grreat ChoiceA Safari Balls Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Kaylee L.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat ChoiceAA,A Safari Balls are a cheery pack of fun for yourfrisky friend. Not only will your kitty be entertained for anendless amount of time, but these toys will also provide necessaryexercise for your fun-loving feline, keeping her healthier! Exclusively at PetSmart. Safari colored balls Each ball has a jingle bell inside Endless entertainment Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

• Who else has cats that love these more than mice toys?1 Answers
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these kitty balls, the only downside is that I have to keep buying them, cause he tends to loose them pretty quick. He seems to enjoy them, he bats them all over the house and can carry them with his teeth when he wants to play with you. So I recommend giving them a try, your kitty might have tons of fun playing with them.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have these cat bell balls for both my cats and my birds. My 13yr old cat has had these her whole life and of course loves them. We have 2 Parakeets and a Parrotlet and they all love to hear the bells ring and throw them around with their beaks. Plus I use them to make bird toys for them. As shown in the picture. They are inexpensive and well made. I will continue to buy these for years to come.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these things! They are super cheap and they love the bells inside. I always have to end up buying new ones as they end up losing them all over the house. They are easy to lose under furniture but that’s the only downside.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Omg the cat goes crazy with these balks. All hours of the night you can hear them being tossed around like ping pong balls. I’m glad she enjoys them and they’re affordable as long as your cat doesn’t hide them lol
Jordan F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My cat launches these around the house constantly! He will play with these balls for hours and hours! They do have a bell in the middle so if you don’t like toys that make noise this wouldn’t be your first choice.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
No bells!
Based on other reviews, I'd say they changed these. Instead of a bell there's a little plastic ball inside each toy. Neither the cats nor dogs want anything to do with them. I bought three packs to knit them inside of cat toys, but they won't even be good for that.
Chandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was interested for the first couple days that I got these but then she lost interest. On the plus side, you can put them into or on certain toys and she seems to like that.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think the cat enjoys these but she doesn’t play with them normally. Instead when you roll it she chases it down and does the kill shake with her head and then hides them under my sons bed like little trophies. Entertaining for a $1-2.
Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Price was great good quality for how cheap it was my cat plays with them all the time these are the only ones she can’t get the little ball out the middle she loves it too I try to buy her one every other month
Trudy C.
White Hall
This is the greatest invention since slice bread. My cat is young and rather feral. He was wild when I found him, but he loves these when he starts feeling a bit wild.
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Who else has cats that love these more than mice toys?