Grreat ChoiceA Safari Balls Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Kayla D.Grreat ChoiceA Safari Balls Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Alicia B.Grreat ChoiceA Safari Balls Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Kaylee L.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat ChoiceAA,A Safari Balls are a cheery pack of fun for yourfrisky friend. Not only will your kitty be entertained for anendless amount of time, but these toys will also provide necessaryexercise for your fun-loving feline, keeping her healthier! Exclusively at PetSmart. Safari colored balls Each ball has a jingle bell inside Endless entertainment Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

• Who else has cats that love these more than mice toys?1 Answers
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these kitty balls, the only downside is that I have to keep buying them, cause he tends to loose them pretty quick. He seems to enjoy them, he bats them all over the house and can carry them with his teeth when he wants to play with you. So I recommend giving them a try, your kitty might have tons of fun playing with them.
Emily P.
My cats go crazy when they use these toys! They are so much fun for them to play with because the sound they make. Both of my cats are about 2 years old so they are very active. I would definitely buy again.
nephthys p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well as from what I can tell the cats enjoy it so we keep them with these to keep them entertained. When they lose it we just buy more. I don't think they care about the quality just that it rolls. We have 3 different cats so they sometimes starts a soccer game with these balls. Lol
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
These are everywhere all over my house because of my kitty cat. He loves them hides them everywhere just to get them out at night and play with him a lot enough to get on my nerves. But I love my little Roger Catt and these toys make him happy.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have these cat bell balls for both my cats and my birds. My 13yr old cat has had these her whole life and of course loves them. We have 2 Parakeets and a Parrotlet and they all love to hear the bells ring and throw them around with their beaks. Plus I use them to make bird toys for them. As shown in the picture. They are inexpensive and well made. I will continue to buy these for years to come.
Sydney O.
Danville, AR
My 2 year old cat can be lazy and I don’t think I ever see her play but my 2 kittens love these toys and chase them around all day! My dog tries to steal them all the time lol. They’re great, simple, affordable little toys!
Blake R.
Massillon, OH
Great value. Kitties love these balls! Perfect toy for high energy cats. The color choices are amazing. My kittens are constantly carrying these balls in their mouths and playing with them day in and day out. I will be purchasing these again in the future!
Raegan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anything that rolls is a must have for my cat! She loves to toss it around and chase after it! These balls keep her entertained for awhile. It’s a great price for such a great brand. I will definitely buy again!
Aaliyah M.
Muscatine
My cat likes it. It isn’t too bad. I wish my cat liked to chase things more so I would have a fair review. But she does mess with it every once in a while but my dogs like it more than she does!
kristen S.
Baltimore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens love batting these toys around! The only complaint is that these can be noisy but that's only a minor inconvenience. I love that they tire themselves out with these toys!
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Who else has cats that love these more than mice toys?