BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Safari Ball/Mice Cat Toy is designed to keep your cat's mind stimulated and engage natural instincts. The assorted ball and mice provide a creative outlet for an all-nighter. Keep your kitty active and healthy - toss one to her and entice her with the irresistible mice. A PetSmart exclusive. Features: Plush, durable material Includes: Three alluring mice and three rattling balls Intended For: Cats Activity: Pounce, chase and play Pet Size: Kittens and adult cats Color: Natural earth-tones Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace if damage or separation occur. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Simone C.
I bought his toy and, my cat loved it. She was engaged and when I would use it to play with her she would love how it would bounce back....like the mice was,teasing her. She would bounce and use her paws to play in excitement!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I got a pack of these for my cats and they love them..However, my corgi also loves them and knows how to destroy them ;)
Hannah P.
My cats love them. Great toys.
amanda b.
Cat tested. cat approved. my babies loved these toys & if they're happy I'm happy.
Christine n.
My cat loves these, they keep him entertained for hours, they are durable as well