BY GRREAT CHOICE

Keep him warm and cozy on those brisk winter walks with the Grreat Choice Red Quilted Coat. Warm, but lightweight and functional, the coat is detailed with reflector stripes at back for safety and faux fur collar to block the wind. Only at PetSmart. Features: Velcro closure at chest and belly for a secure fit Includes: 1 Red Quilted Coat Apparel Size: X-Large Gender: Boy/Girl Color: Red Material: 100% Polyester Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Caution: This item is intended to be used for a short duration, under close supervision. Do not use for more than a few hours. Fit should allow for two fingers to fit between the item and the neck. Do not use as a restraint. see more...

Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
This coat is so easy to put on my little dog who struggles to sit still. She even likes it and it allows her to brace the cold and be cute. I think it's worth the money and i believe it'd be great for all kinds of dogs.
Caitlin W.
Got this for my 80 lb American Bulldog mix in a size XXL! Fits great and he loves it. It keeps him very warm and he doesn't mind keeping it on all day long. Got it at Petsmart for 50% off!
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
Pet Lover Expert
It Looks cute on my dog and it keeps her warm when I wake her on walks in the fall time
Jasmine S.
I have like 10 different kinds of those and my dogs loves them. Gets mad at me when I take it off lol