Grreat ChoiceA Puppy Training Pads

by Grreat Choice

Up to 50% more absorbent* Puppy attractant 5 layer protection for ultimate protection Made exclusively for PetSmart Our Training Pads have a built-in odor control specifically designed to neutralize tough urine odors. Made with advanced technology that converts liquid into gel and locks in moisture. A puppy attractant accelerates housetraining time by encouraging instinctive marking behavior for the quickest results. This carefully blended attractant uses a mixture of synthetic marking pheromones and attractant scents that encourage puppies to eliminate on the pad. Training Pads are a convenient and easy way to train your puppy. They help simplify the house training process. They feature plastic backing and sealed edges to protect your floors. Training Pads are ideal for indoor dogs, puppies or sick dogs that can't be walked during the day. Also great if you have to leave your dog alone for long periods of time. Usage Tips: Housebreaking your new puppy can seem like a chore. Training pads make a tough job easier with a carefully blended attractant to encourage your puppy to eliminate on the pad and not your carpets. For the first few weeks, when you cannot watch your puppy, confine him to an area with easy to clean floors such as tile, lament or wood. Place the pad on the floor as far away from his food/water and sleeping area as possible. He will quickly learn to pee on the pad, thanks to the special attractant. If your puppy is still having accidents, watch him closely and place him on the pad as soon as he starts to potty. Timing is crucial. If you miss, you must wait for your next opportunity because you cannot teach him to go on the pad after the fact. With a little time and a lot of patience, your puppy will be using the pads in no time! * Up to 50% more absorbent than the leading economy brand. Made in China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Puppy Training Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Sasha S.
The least expensive of puppy pads at petsmart & petco, they were my go to when potty training. They absorbed great and the lining on the bottom of the pad kept the pee from absorbing all the way through.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Doesn't leak, doesn't run, none of that cotton stuff. A tight quilt with borders that don't leak. A nice over-sized pad. Works 100%. If you're looking for the best pad, this is it. I would buy this again!
Sidney O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy is right on the edge of being completely potty trained to use the bathroom outdoors, but he will occasionally not have time to get outside so he'll go right to the puppy pad. We have had no absorption issues at all. Although hes only used the pads about 3 times.
Teresa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Yes you will save money when buying these. Yes they hold about 2 cups of liquid. However they are slow to absorb. I had been using Nature's Miracle scented pads for a few months before deciding to try another cheaper product. I chose this one, and wish I hadn't. My small cat, about 8lbs will start peeing on this and then half way through urinating it will start to spread and get her feet wet. Which means when she gets off the pad the next 4 steps leave wet spots of her urine. Nature's Miracle doesn't hold 2 cups, but it absorbs much faster and locks in the liquid better than this brand.
Ashley M.
Sachse, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Grreat ChoiceA Puppy Training Pads uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this pads for my puppy haven’t had any problem with them. These are the only pads I use for my puppy. They don’t leak and they keep the smell in. I feel like they are a good price value for the amount that comes in the package. I feel like they last me a couple of months.
Jennifer M.
Bernalillo, NM
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought these to put down at night with a new puppy. She knew exactly where to go and used these everytime. No leak through. Pads had no smell unless used lol
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First ever time i got my puppy when she was 6 weeks old she was not house trained and she was not used to anything, so i bought these training puppy pads to lay around the house and to guide her to them to tell her and teach her to go there when she needs to use the bathroom. When i left her in the house for one night because i had to go somewhere she did not use the pads. I still kept trying to use them because she probably was used to them yet so i gave it a little bit of time. Well when she had been crate trained i laid the pads in her crate in a corner so when i was gone she would use it if she needed it.. Well when i came home and got her out of the cage the pads was completely ripped and torn, now it might be because she’s so playful with things and she thinks everything’s a toy so i just got her trained to go to the door when she needs to go outside and that works fine now. Another con of the pads is they have sticky corners to stick to the floor and every time i would put them down they would never stick.. Also they were not at all absorbent when she actually did use the pads.
Jillian H.
mesa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always use these when I get a puppy. They help a lot when they are little but after a few months I stop using
Melanie J.
morgantown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work great. It was a great feeling to teach my dog using this product. Would recommend for anyone with a new puppy
Jennifer M.
Leesport, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product get ours from pet smart works great for our new puppy not too slippery on the floor doesn't go through absorbs great I would give it a try if you're start with a new puppy and you don't want to spend too much these run at a pretty decent price

Looking for your answer?