BY GRREAT CHOICE

The Grreat Choice Play Cavern Scratcher Refills for Cats give your cat a comfortable place to scratch. Corrugated refill panels extend the life of your Play Cavern Scratcher and help distract your cat from scratching your furniture. Features: Refills the Play Cavern Scratcher to provide cats with a place to scratch & Available in 2-count packages Includes: Corrugated scratcher panel encourages cats to scratch it Exterior Dimensions: 19"L x 7"W see more...

Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These come in handy. Our cats are not declawed, no cat should ever be! We have these in different rooms to keep them from scratching the furniture. They love it, it comes with cat nip so they’re more interested in the box then the furniture.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about purchasing these scratchers but once my cat started scratching other things I was quick to buy these! I liked them a lot because she stopped scratching what she wasn't supposed to and began using these! I also like that they aren't huge scratchers that take up a lot of space!
Joanna C.
Our cats love these! They love scratching them, and the texture encourages them to scratch, keeping their claws in good condition. Our cats also love lounging around on these and they aren't too expensive to replace when needed. I highly recommend these to anyone who has cats! :)
Rebecca S.
Prosser, WA
Pretty much the only thing my cats like to scratch on. I like the refill method so I can give them a fresh scratching surface if there is going to be stress in the environment. They can get messy but that is a fact of life when you have pets.
Cheryl R.
My cat gets a lot of hours of sleep and entertainment out of these. Once she is done scratching she will lay on top of it and fall asleep. My one complaint is having to clean up the paper pieces.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Stuffs pretty cheap, i mean its made with cardboard.. But it helps cats entertain themselves a lot longer than other brands of cat scratchers, good investment. Just watch for a mess
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are awesome ! They keep my cat from scratching my furniture! We keep a few in different areas around our apartment. Especially in our living room.
Monica M.
Benson
Our cats LOVE these things. We have one in every room and it really keeps them from scratching on things they shouldn’t. Impressive for the price!
Chanda P.
My cat loves it so much. Would repurchase and I think it’s a good price for the product you are getting.’
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Cats absolutely love these! I put cat nip on top of it and they really loved it!