BY GRREAT CHOICE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Grreat Choice Play Cavern Scratcher for Cats gives your cat a comfortable place to scratch. The cat-friendly design entices your cat to scratch its claws on the play cavern instead of on your furniture. The portable design can be placed anywhere your cat can reach. Features: Provides cats with a place to scratch, Place anywhere for your cat to enjoy scratching it Color: Assorted colors, Please allow us to choose one for you Frame Material: Cardboard Exterior Dimensions: 19"L x 7-1/4"W see more...

Review (1)
member-6a0f9
Best cat scratcher of any kind ever.  My cat rarely went to any of his other types but this one is much different for him.  Every time he walks in the room with it, he jumps on it and scratches like crazy....really showing off and he's so so happy to have it.  I sometimes find the refill replacement scratch board for it but no way can I find a new whole cavern unit.  We are really miserable about that.  Please help me find one anywhere.  I wrote once before about this but have not heard back from you.  Trying again!
member-6a0f9
mIGHT YOU BE ABLE TO STOCK THESE AND SELL ME ONE?  I CAN ONLY FIND REFILLS FOR THEM, NOT THE ORIGINAL CAVERN SCRATCH TOY. tHESE ARE OUR 1 AND ONLY FAVORITE SCRATCHER TOYS.  tHANKYOU.  dEBORAH HARTMAN   HARTDEB@COMCAST.NET