BY GRREAT CHOICE #62 in Dog Toys

These tennis balls are just the right size for toy and small breeds, as well as puppies. Stock up for fun! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Bright colors liven up these mini tennis balls, sized just right for puppies, toy breeds and small breed dogs. Be sure to stock up so you don't run out of the fun. Made in China see more...

• My dog it really strong and big. He usually rips through the toys...2 Answers
  • Are these balls durable for bigger dogs?11 Answers
  • Did anyone else get a free tennis ball from PetSmart if you adopt...4 Answers
Carrie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a little poodle terrier mix and he tears these apart in a matter of seconds. Although they do keep him entertained for about 10 minutes just ripping off all of the fur and then even tears apart the ball. These are unsafe and I am scared my baby will choke. He is a tiny dog and can do lots of distraction with these.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these for my dog because he loves to play fetch. But with these balls he destroyed them all within a few days. They are not made very well. I have others that last very long. I wouldn’t recommend these balls.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot get this for my dog since he is bigger and can probably choke, I gave it to my sisters dog who is smaller and she seems to like it, I just wish my dog could have some fun too but he is larger
Jan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bad and poor quality, this balls will make my Yorky cough and even sick in the tummy. Material will loosen very fast and pretty soon you will have a ball of hair that makes the doggy sick. Don’t waist your money in this balls.
Cait A.
Lackawanna, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs destroy these in 5 seconds flat. It keeps them entertained for a hot second but for the price I can’t really complain. The only time I buy them is when I haven’t bought them for a while and I know very well how fast it’ll get destroyed so I get them just for them to tear them apart.
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog isn't much a toy fan, however, my ferrets are. They love these tennis balls. So far they've held up against being dragged all around the house lol. I also feel the price is decent for them.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have a very cheap feel. I mean, they serve there purpose for a little while but they come apart really easy. It takes a couple of days at the most for it to completely be destroyed, and my dog doesn't even play with it as much as other dogs. I don't like it.
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
These toys are my dogs favorite!!! She loves tennis balls so much!! She loves to play fetch with them a lot. I highly recommend to others looking for a great toy for their dogs. I got these at my local store.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just like any other you throw it real hard your dog goes to get it running then you are happy to see him running happily towards you with the ball and greets you then you do it over and over again
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
my corgis love tennis balls! they love having me bounce them off the wall and they chase it around, or bounce it on the ground and they catch it! i love tennis balls for my pups.
Emily C.
Are these balls durable for bigger dogs?
Erika W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Did anyone else get a free tennis ball from PetSmart if you adopt a puppy through them? I thought this was awesome :)
Mae S.
My dog it really strong and big. He usually rips through the toys pretty quickly how does this one compared to other ones for your dog?