BY GRREAT CHOICE

Keep your pet's messes under control with this handy pack of wastepickup bags. The bags are ideal for all size dogs and fit into mostdispensers for hassle-free use. Clean up after your four-leggedfriend with ease using the Grreat Choice Refill Poop Bag ValuePack. Made from plastic, these durable bags are ideal for all sizedogs and make it easy to clean up any messes your furry friend mayleave behind. The bags are compatible with most dispensers for easeof use. Ideal for all size dogs Made from plastic for durability Makes it easy to clean up your pet's messes Fits into most dispensers Includes 18 rolls; 20 bags per roll Place hand in bag and use the bag as a glove to pick up thewaste; pull the bag inside out so that the waste is inside the bag;dispose properly. see more...

• These bags are at my local Dollar Tree. Do you think they...20 Answers
Cathy C.
Arlington
These are great little bags when you are on the go away from home and your “four legged friend” decides he just can’t hold it any longer. You have to stop somewhere so once you’ve stopped Don’t worry. Just take out these handy little “poopy puppy pads” and you will be back in business in sno time flat.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
These are great quality for a great price. I use this brand only. I'm so glad I found a decent brand for a decent price. I certainly don't want to pay too much on bags for poo! I would suggest you pick these up in your in search of poo bags ;)
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
Affordable and reliable bags that are handy to use when going on long walks and hikes. We have never had problems with these bags and they are great to put in the little holders that clip onto your leash. Would repurchase again and again for my dog
Amber K.
Very affordable and get the job done. Comes with a decent amount of bags and the roll can fit in your hand or in a leash canister. Get these if you don't feel like spending tons of money for "designer" bags.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bags are great. I like the fact that they're the perfect size to pick up and flip to tie. No mess. Love them. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars is because they're just a bit tough to get open.
Angel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These poo bags are great, they are a affordable price and you can get them from the dollar store,when I take my dog for a walk it cut one in half and put treats in the bottom half so they have multiple uses.
brandi t.
Really any kind of dog bags will do the job, I like these cause they're dark and I can't see the poop that I'm picking up through it. Thankfully cause I get grossed out easily.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
Bags are good they work to clean up after my dogs so other people don't have to step in it. I take them with me to the dog park, camping and any other outdoors event my dog and I go to.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
These fit perfectly into our bag holders, and are hefty so we don't have to worry about them ripping (how gross would that be)!! They are perfectly fine bags and are affordable.
Kim C.
Great value for the price, company even sells cute dispensers for the bags. They get the job done! Small size makes it easy to carry with you when walking your pet.
Lisa H.
These bags are at my local Dollar Tree. Do you think they are cheaply made or thin?