BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Alyssa loves playing with the the little mice or the balls. Now that I have a new baby kitten, I want to give her the same little toys that are or will be hours of fun!!
Thư N.
54 chương dương
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this cute cat stocking full of toys for my cats on Christmas. They love all the toys and play with them a few times a day. My cats are 9 years old so they need the motivation and exercise. Also who else loves to dress up their cats with cute clothes!? Haha I do, they look so adorable. I recommend this cat toy to anyone who has a furbaby!
Christie T.
Pet Lover Expert
i buy my cats these holiday cat stocking cat toys every year all 4 of my cat like different types of toys and this had so many to pick from they go crazy when i open them they price is great worth it to since you get 11 toys for less then buying them by them self's they have different colors to choose from which i really like my cat love them
Maddison M.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loved these toys when I brought her home. She still plays with them to this day. There’s not really a long period of time when she goes without them. I always like buying toys for my pets and this is perfect for the holidays.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Great, cats like it I'm guessing cause they haven't complained, or told me other wise. Great value. Works
Rebecca S.
Winnfield
My cat loves these toys she’s always playing with them. Yes they did she doesn’t ever stop until she gets tired. Pros not annoying at all cons nothing really. My cat is black and white and fluffy. Yes I would recommend to other cat owners. Grreat ChoiceA Pet HolidayTM 11-Pack Stocking Cat Toys
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
I just buy what's cute, fun looking and reasonably priced. My cats love them and stay entertained with the wide varieties that they have.
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
Pet Lover Expert
I don’t think it really matters what kind of toys you get, as long as you get some. They don’t know the difference between a 20 cent toy and a $20 toy. As long as you love your sweet baby, that’s all that matters.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Love It! A stocking for my cats to enjoy. I love that I can buy one stocking that will have a variety of toys for my 3 cats.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!