BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Pet Lover Expert
Ah baby mason my little dog is so Inlove with this toy set I️ buy him a new one every year and it never disappoints he loves everything about them
Kayleigh C.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this stocking full of toys. It has a nice variety of toys so she doesn’t get bored. It’s a pretty decent price too
Geraldine M.
chile santiago
la marca es genial bienen 11 juegos para los gatos cada uno distinto con textura y color especial para entretener a mis gatos la calidad es genial nos son facil de romper llaman mucho la atencion de mis mascotas se entretienen mucho ppr que puedo ir poniendole cada uno y son distintos
kphelps P.
North Baltimore
Awesome big gift for our smallest family member! Love sharing new surprises with him!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
My cats are lazy.. I get them toys to try and bribe them to play. They love these toys. Of course, the usually play at night when everyone is sleeping and make the most awful racket ever was lol. They are fairly cheap so losing them isn’t a problem.
Adriel G.
hamilton
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is going to love this for Christmas she loves playing with the little mouses so cute
larry w.
Summit
Pet Lover Expert
Cats love this stuff. It's fun for them.and keeps them entertained for hours. Can't go wrong and you should always let your cat play.
Brenda L.
Pet Lover Expert
I use these because I feel like these are the only one that helps me and it smells great and has a great amonth and helps my hair I recommend this to anyone is looking for products I help your hair and hydration
Maddison M.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loved these toys when I brought her home. She still plays with them to this day. There’s not really a long period of time when she goes without them. I always like buying toys for my pets and this is perfect for the holidays.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Great, cats like it I'm guessing cause they haven't complained, or told me other wise. Great value. Works
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!