BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Brittney L.
This is great for the pets at Christmas. The kids always take turns "opening" up Tiger's stocking for him while they open up their own. It really helps give the kids memories of a lifetime and saves my couch from becoming a scratching post! Great quality toys at a low price.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
We bought one of these for our cat at Christmas & it was the cutest thing. We place it in front of him while we opened our stocking, & he went to town. Played with every toy in there, in fact he still has some & plays with them pretty regularly. Such a cute, thoughtful idea.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
It's great that these packs are very cheap ($10 or so) but the saying is true, "you get what you pay for". The toys are made with incredibly cheap material and they break very fast. I saved the toys for Christmas Day for my cat and by New Years they were mostly all broken.
Alexsus T.
Very nice selection of toys for the cats including mice, balls and cat nip my cats enjoyed it we got it for them for Christmas, they till this day play with it, only thing is shedding the feather parts of the toys come off quick but over all it was a great buy ūüėĄ
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
These are a really great value if you purchase them after the holidays are over. Seriously, my cat couldn't care less when a holiday is; she's just excited to be getting new toys. She does always prefer the interactive toys, like a mouse on a string, though.
Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
You can find these all over at stores around the holidays and my cat looses toys all the time. This is such a great affordable present and treat for them and my cat loves it. It usually gets us through a few months. I buy them when the holidays come around.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I like getting this for my cat or fellow family members cats. its very good price for the amount of toys and snacks that come with the bag. only con would be to maybe put more in the stocking. found at local walmart and would gladly recommend to others.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got my kitty her very first stocking last year for Christmas and she loved it! The toys were perfect for her, she played with all of them. My only thing is they didn't last too long. But I'm not too worried about it because I'm always buying her toys:)
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
I get her these for Christmas. Oh my freaking gosh my cat onyx is about to turn two years old here in February and she is my fur baby so she only gets the best and when I say she's spoiled rotten I'm not kidding! And she absolutely loves this toy and plays with it all the time!! Def recommend and will buy again!!
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
These are a lot of fun for animal parents along with kid parents during the holiday season. It adds a bit more excitement for the children because Santa brought their cat a present too and the goodies inside will keep both kitty and children occupied.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?