BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Heather L.
So my cats don't really play with this at which bums me out. I thought they would be all over the toys but I had to put tons of catnip on them to even get them interested. The price was ok but I guess my cats are super picky. I feel more like I wasted money on toys.
Kali K.
York, SC
Oh my gosh these things are the best. These toys last forever and there is a lot of toys in this little stocking. Not to mention it's super cute to treat you animals like children and get them toys for Christmas. You can get this at PetSmart.
Renee Y.
These toys were a great and fun investment. You should wait until after Christmas to purchase this product because it can go up to 75% at Walmart. I got mine for about $2. Definitely check it out, you won't regret waiting and saving money
cyn m.
Pasadena
Such a great deal. My cats went crazy for these stockings during Christmas. They're affordable and for the amount of toys they have, this will last years if you can find them. My cat loves all of them and they're pretty picky when it comes to toys.
Crystal R.
Great for your cats birthday/Christmas or just a good spoiling day. The cat nip gets the cats attention as soon as you open it and they can't wait to play with all the toys. Definitely get if you have playful kitties that love catnip
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
I got something similar to this for my cat and she loves them she brings them to me she thinks it's her binky or her baby good price for good product ! My cat loves it so I love it I would recommend to other cat owners !
Alaina J.
This stocking is a good idea, and has a lot of little trinkets for cats. From the outside, it looks great! But when I opened it up, I realized quickly that they aren't good quality. My cat tore everything up in minutes, and he isn't a very tough cat.
Tiffani B.
Lake Forest, CA
My cats love everything from in the stockings. They're pretty easily entertained though, so not sure if that says much. But one of my cats use the pillow looking toy as a kick toy and it's amusing to watch
Kelly W.
I love buying these cat toy Christmas stockings every year for my cat. I buy extras at the after sales as well when the prices go down because my cat loves the toys in them so much! I'd recommend this to anyone that has a cat that likes toys.
Samantha M.
Got one of these for my youngest cat last year and she was obsessed for the first few days, but got used to getting new toys and wasn't as interested after a week or so. We've lost most of them now, but its a cute and affordable pet gift idea, especially for someone you know who just got a new pet
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!