BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Love how this give different toys for you cat to play with so they don't get bored and love that you are also able to get your fur baby a present for the holidays!
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Every year for Christmas, we get our kitties one of these stockings! They love them! It’s a great gift too because we all know that over time all these jingly balls end up under couches and kitchen appliances
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
I️ buy these little stockings for my doggies every year! They absolutely love dragging each and every toy out of the stocking and playing with them together. They are durable too, so they last a long time even though my dogs are hard on them!
Allison E.
Bloomington
Long lasting and what cat doesn’t love to chase bells?! Comes with almost everything your furchild could want, from balls to string toys, to pawing crinkly toys, cats love this little stocking!
Ciera M.
Plainfield
Pets are family, they deserve a stocking too! Every year for Christmas I would hang one of these up for my cat. It just added to the Christmas spirit, and gave my cats some toys!
Christie T.
i buy my cats these holiday cat stocking cat toys every year all 4 of my cat like different types of toys and this had so many to pick from they go crazy when i open them they price is great worth it to since you get 11 toys for less then buying them by them self's they have different colors to choose from which i really like my cat love them
Patrina C.
Florissant, MO
Very affordable and effective I recommend this to anyone and I buy this all the time love this and great price and compare to others I would highly recommend this
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I bought this cute cat stocking full of toys for my cats on Christmas. They love all the toys and play with them a few times a day. My cats are 9 years old so they need the motivation and exercise. Also who else loves to dress up their cats with cute clothes!? Haha I do, they look so adorable. I recommend this cat toy to anyone who has a furbaby!
Erica S.
I purchased this a few years back. It's affordable and comes with a bunch of cat toys. You can choose from a pink, green or red colored stocking and each had one or 2 items that are different. My cat loved the ball that jingled with cat nap.
Chloe W.
Gillette, WY
My cat loves these we always get her these great value because she gets more kitty toys and yes it met my expectations cause she loves to play and omg yes she loves it and she is a four year old cat and she's super playful
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!