BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Tiffani B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love everything from in the stockings. They're pretty easily entertained though, so not sure if that says much. But one of my cats use the pillow looking toy as a kick toy and it's amusing to watch
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the best thing to get for your furry little friend because it's such a variety of toys and most toys are filled with cat nip. My kitty loved her stocking so much on Christmas morning and I'm for sure gonna buy her one next year
Kelly W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love buying these cat toy Christmas stockings every year for my cat. I buy extras at the after sales as well when the prices go down because my cat loves the toys in them so much! I'd recommend this to anyone that has a cat that likes toys.
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
I bought this for the holidays. As cute as it was I think I was more excited about it than my cats were. That's pretty typical for them though. I bought the pink color and I thought it was a good value.
Lena T.
Champaign, IL
My cat has got to be one of the pickiest animals on the planet when it comes to toys. He usually would rather find a piece of string, wrapper, or random straw than play with any of his actual cat toys. I decided to try this stocking full of different varieties of toys in hopes that it would have one he liked. He loves them all! I got the package that came in teal and blue colors. The pieces are high quality for the low cost of the stocking, much cheaper than buying the different toys individually! The mouse is by far his favorite. I couldn't be happier, and my cat couldn't be happier!
Katelyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i get one of these for my cats every year around Christmas because I think is the cutest idea and I still have them to this day they are the cutest thing and comes with a little bit of everything
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My cats love these toys! we usually end up finding them deep under the couches, but once we remind the cats that they have they have them, they fall in love all over again! Plus, having multiple cats means that we can buy just one of these and make it last for a couple months by splitting the toys up or only giving them one each to play with! However if you have more than two kitties in your own, this is also a good choice to keep them all entertained instead of buying multiple individual cat toys
Cassandra G.
Riverside, CA
My daughter saw this around christmas time and just had to get it for the kitty's. I thought it was a super cute idea to help treat your pets as the family they are around the holidays. The price was great for the value and the cats seemed to really enjoy just about everything that was in there so i say it was a christmas success. ill be getting one every year for all the pets now.
Shawnice A.
My cats love playing with this toy even though I really don't see any use in it lol of course human . But if they're happy and enjoying the to then why shouldn't I be happy , my sister recently stole the toy from bronze because it's so fat friendly but I'll eventually end up buying another one of these excellent toys for bronze, great product.
Abby L.
Juniata, NE
Great gift for a cute holiday stocking for one of the most important family member, the pets! But it was a little bit pricey for the amount of stuff that your receive. But well worth the price with the enjoyment that my cat family members have with it. I definitely would recommend this product.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?