BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
Every christmas I buy these toys. The toys and the packing that it comes with it so so cute! My cat loves them so much. Also, it's so cute to put inside of my kittens stocking. I recommend this product. I would buy them every year.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Not the best quality toys but a good variety and my cats enjoy it. I don’t mind that they go through them cause it’s a good value. Some of them last a long time others don’t. It’s an easy way to entertain my zoo
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
I️ buy these little stockings for my doggies every year! They absolutely love dragging each and every toy out of the stocking and playing with them together. They are durable too, so they last a long time even though my dogs are hard on them!
Allison E.
Bloomington
Long lasting and what cat doesn’t love to chase bells?! Comes with almost everything your furchild could want, from balls to string toys, to pawing crinkly toys, cats love this little stocking!
Megan A.
My cat is getting older but he still love to chase around fuzzy and crinkly toys. He always seems to love the toys in Grreat ChoiceA Pet HolidayTM 11-Pack Stocking Cat Toys
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Great value for the amount of goodies that come with these!
I love christmas time when petsmart has these animal toy stockings. You get so many toys for a good price.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Such a cute idea! My cats get bored quickly of their toys, so this is a great idea. Great deal too. I've seen this pack at target, Walmart, even the dollar store.
a.s.k. K.
vancouver, WA
Awesome little pack of toys for a holiday present. I buy these almost every year for my pets and my families pets. They come with a pretty good variety and don't disappoint!
Cheryl B.
Our cats received this for Christmas one year and went bananas! They really enjoyed playing with these. We did a pretty decent job trying to keep a few out but they kept going missing. We try to check under our couch regularly but ... things happen, ya know.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Love how this give different toys for you cat to play with so they don't get bored and love that you are also able to get your fur baby a present for the holidays!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!