BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a cute idea! My cats get bored quickly of their toys, so this is a great idea. Great deal too. I've seen this pack at target, Walmart, even the dollar store.
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a great choice for my cat's Christmas present! He loved the variety and I loved the price tag! He has been going back and forth with the different toys all day!
Christie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i buy my cats these holiday cat stocking cat toys every year all 4 of my cat like different types of toys and this had so many to pick from they go crazy when i open them they price is great worth it to since you get 11 toys for less then buying them by them self's they have different colors to choose from which i really like my cat love them
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this cute cat stocking full of toys for my cats on Christmas. They love all the toys and play with them a few times a day. My cats are 9 years old so they need the motivation and exercise. Also who else loves to dress up their cats with cute clothes!? Haha I do, they look so adorable. I recommend this cat toy to anyone who has a furbaby!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very affordable and effective I recommend this to anyone and I buy this all the time love this and great price and compare to others I would highly recommend this
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I purchased this a few years back. It's affordable and comes with a bunch of cat toys. You can choose from a pink, green or red colored stocking and each had one or 2 items that are different. My cat loved the ball that jingled with cat nap.
Chloe W.
Gillette, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these we always get her these great value because she gets more kitty toys and yes it met my expectations cause she loves to play and omg yes she loves it and she is a four year old cat and she's super playful
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So my cats don't really play with this at which bums me out. I thought they would be all over the toys but I had to put tons of catnip on them to even get them interested. The price was ok but I guess my cats are super picky. I feel more like I wasted money on toys.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats received this for Christmas one year and went bananas! They really enjoyed playing with these. We did a pretty decent job trying to keep a few out but they kept going missing. We try to check under our couch regularly but ... things happen, ya know.
Kali K.
York, SC
Oh my gosh these things are the best. These toys last forever and there is a lot of toys in this little stocking. Not to mention it's super cute to treat you animals like children and get them toys for Christmas. You can get this at PetSmart.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?