BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Erika R.
Louisville, KY
I get one of these for my fur babies every year. They love them and it's an essy/cheap present to give.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
My cat loves the variety of toys! Perfect for money saving! Met my expectations. A great value.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
My kitten loved her presents. She played with them by herself running up and down the hallwsy
Melanie W.
It's a great variety pack to give as gifts to your fellow cat lovers, cute packaging as well.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA
I got these for my 2 cats at Christmas they loved it they were playing with them for days!
Maria B.
I've gotten these for my cats a few times! They enjoy all the goodies inside it!
Brielle R.
West Caldwell
These are a great choice for a kitty stocking stuffer around the holidays. They are really cute and perfect for the season! They are different in that they are special for the holiday. The cats seem to love playing with the toys inside. I would recommend this for other owners as a kitty gift for the holidays!
Elizabeth H.
I have three cats with big personalities. They each get a cat stocking every year for Christmas and absolutely love it! They play for hours until they are exhausted. The reasonable price and unique toys make this stocking stand out. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
Every year I humiliate my poor cat by dressing him in an ugly Christmas sweater and take a half dozen photos to post online. I'm fairly certain the ONLY reason he tolerates this, is because he know he'll be rewarded with a plastic sock shaped bag of goodies.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
My cat was interested at first in these but they all kinda fell apart after 5 minute of him playing with them. But you get what you pay for and it made him happy at the time. They would be probably great for older cats who don't rip stuff up lol
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!