BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Laura S.
Chesapeake, VA
Although the toys were cutest packaged, I found a lot of them fall apart easily. Wouldn't recommend buying again.
NormaJean L.
Madisonville, KY
My cats absolutely love this gift bag of toys and such. I buy them quite frequently it's like they never get old!
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
Great present for any cat owners in your circle of friends and family! We sometimes forget to spoil our cats too!
Marissa M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Great gift for your the cats when the holiday seasons come. Comes with a variety of toys that all the cats love.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat personally really liked these toys. She really enjoyed these last christmas when I gifted them to her.
brittany f.
Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Cute for holidays!
Mara G.
Fresno, CA
My kitty Cali gets one of these every Christmas. It keeps her entertained for months and she loves her toys!
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Neat large variety of cat toys. Great for young kittens with constantly wandering minds and attention spans!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Omg! We get these for our fur babies every year and they love them. They look forward to these every year.
Lindsay N.
Deltona, FL
These stockings are great for an all in one gift for your cat. Making it a perfect gift idea for any cat.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!