BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
The Holiday pack is so cute for seasonal toys for my cat!! She loves these toys, there's so many that come in the pack she doesn't know what one to play with first!!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
A lot of my friends have cats so every christmas I go ahead an buy on elf these packs and give their cats like a lull cat read bag and i always include one of these.
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
I bought this for my Cats for Christmas last year and they absolutely loved it i would recondmend this to all the cat owners thats looking for gift for their cats.
Bri B.
I bought two of these for my cats last Christmas. Not only did they love all the goodies inside it, but I loved the great inexpensive price for so many toys!
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
This is a great gift for your cat if you want to include them in the holiday fun or for someone you know who owns a cat. There's lots of cute toys inside.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
I got this for my cats for Christmas. They've showed some interest in a few of the toys but not all of them. It is a cute gift to get for your kittiesZ
Deidre  S.
Douglasville, GA
I wish these were available year round! All of my babies loved the toys. I recommend this to anyone who needs multiple cat toys for multiple cats. ūüėä
Elly Q.
Kitty cats die for these, its like watching a baby open a gift. literally is that but you get the gist. love and use mine over n over every year
Karrin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Really super fun toys for kitties. These make the purrfect gifts for kitties. They love them so much. I would definitely recommend these.
Reba A.
Henderson, NC
My cat loves this... he found it in my closet and got it early, just like one of the kids lol. definietly would recommend
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.