BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Berenice C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a few of these for my kids ūüźĺ and they loved them! Value was okay, since i thought i could have brought the same products for less money. But i wanted to get them something so bad that i ended up getting these. Everything inside was adorable‚̧ԳŹ
Cecilia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect for my cat and kitten. The older one only plays with the colorful and stringy cotton balls while the kitten will play with just about anything. This makes me feel like I'm a good pet parent and also saving money while I'm at it.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was interested at first in these but they all kinda fell apart after 5 minute of him playing with them. But you get what you pay for and it made him happy at the time. They would be probably great for older cats who don't rip stuff up lol
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
Every christmas I buy these toys. The toys and the packing that it comes with it so so cute! My cat loves them so much. Also, it's so cute to put inside of my kittens stocking. I recommend this product. I would buy them every year.
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love this! I am a rescue/foster mom for cats who need help, and this was a great, affordable, and super versatile set of toys for all 7 of my beautiful babies. I'm so pleased with this stocking, it helped me get festive for them!
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loved these toys! Hours of fun and entertainment for her! She loves the little mice and the balls that have the bell in them. She carries them with her all the time... and won't share them when she had her play date with other cats.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This makes for a great play stocking for your cat, however if your cats are anything like mine, they go through toys quite quickly depending on their durability. This is simple and affordable, but I’d rather fork a bit more money out for long-lasting durable toys made by Kong.
Lexi M.
Omaha
Great, comes with lots of items that are great for your cat or just to have on hand. Packaging is super cute same as you can have a color theme, male or female. Not much to complain about everything is pretty good I would purchase again if my cat played more often.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not the best quality toys but a good variety and my cats enjoy it. I don’t mind that they go through them cause it’s a good value. Some of them last a long time others don’t. It’s an easy way to entertain my zoo
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?