BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loved these toys! Hours of fun and entertainment for her! She loves the little mice and the balls that have the bell in them. She carries them with her all the time... and won't share them when she had her play date with other cats.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This makes for a great play stocking for your cat, however if your cats are anything like mine, they go through toys quite quickly depending on their durability. This is simple and affordable, but I’d rather fork a bit more money out for long-lasting durable toys made by Kong.
Lexi M.
Omaha
Great, comes with lots of items that are great for your cat or just to have on hand. Packaging is super cute same as you can have a color theme, male or female. Not much to complain about everything is pretty good I would purchase again if my cat played more often.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert
Not the best quality toys but a good variety and my cats enjoy it. I don’t mind that they go through them cause it’s a good value. Some of them last a long time others don’t. It’s an easy way to entertain my zoo
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Every year for Christmas, we get our kitties one of these stockings! They love them! It’s a great gift too because we all know that over time all these jingly balls end up under couches and kitchen appliances
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
I️ buy these little stockings for my doggies every year! They absolutely love dragging each and every toy out of the stocking and playing with them together. They are durable too, so they last a long time even though my dogs are hard on them!
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I really love this. Great buy really love everything about it if you get a chance you should’ve really try it out. It’s not even expensive worth every penny. My pet really enjoyed this product. I highly recommend
Allison E.
Bloomington
Pet Lover Expert
Long lasting and what cat doesn’t love to chase bells?! Comes with almost everything your furchild could want, from balls to string toys, to pawing crinkly toys, cats love this little stocking!
Megan A.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is getting older but he still love to chase around fuzzy and crinkly toys. He always seems to love the toys in Grreat ChoiceA Pet HolidayTM 11-Pack Stocking Cat Toys
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Christmas is special for everyone and I would not forget my fur baby. He loves this stocking filled with the best toys. He mostly loves the cat nip! It’s a perfect gift for all cats.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Vanessa P.
Altoona, PA
This is too cute!! I found some for my dog at Walmart but can't find one for my cat. Where else could I find cat stocking toys??
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?
Ashley C.
Mooresville, IN
Are there different colors?
Is this product worth the price?