BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Our cats love these! They are so cute honestly, playing with them. I naught these last year around the holidays, and they've last quite a long time! The bright colors are also nice, because they are easy to find.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
I get this for our cat every Christmas and he loves every single toy in it! Most of them don't last long with him but he loves them! It's so cute too I love that you can get so many toys for such a good price
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
Perfect thing to grab when looking to get the fur babies a quick Christmas gift. It's like they know it's Christmas and that that is their stocking! Cute idea and the goodies inside are definitely a big hit.
Guadalupe M.
My friend bought this for my cat for Xmas and there were a lot of toys for my cat to play with. My cat loved the small ball bells. It has a great variety of toys and can keep the cat entertained for hours.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
We but these stocking stuffers for out cats every year just so they don't feel left out. The value is what it's expected to be for the cheap price but the toys provide a few hours of fun anyways.
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
I buy these for my cats every year for christmas. they are family and they get stockings as well they love all the treats and toys that are included. we purchase this every year. great product.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I got this for my cat lady for Christmas. The colors were red and green toys. Its was pretty decently priced. No more than 6 dollars. She loves it. Some are missing now, but hey thats ok.
JessieAnn W.
Vicksburg, MS
This is great. you get a variety of products in one bag. my babies love them. after they stop playing with them i take and shake them with some cat nip and they are back at them
Jennifer B.
Hesperia, CA
My kitties love getting a little something for Christmas. It keeps them away from the tree too. There is large variety of toys so Kitty is sure to find something he likes.
Melissa O.
Kennesaw, GA
My girls get one of these every year. There is something in there to please all three of them. Cleo loves the fuzzy balls. Pagan loves the soft toys. Tig wants it all
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!