BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my cats this toy and they all loved it! It lasted a long time with hours of fun! It was well worth the price. I have bought many more since and I think I will continue! I love seeing my cats happy & it does the job great!!
Brielle R.
West Caldwell
These are a great choice for a kitty stocking stuffer around the holidays. They are really cute and perfect for the season! They are different in that they are special for the holiday. The cats seem to love playing with the toys inside. I would recommend this for other owners as a kitty gift for the holidays!
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cars aren’t picky at all... this stocking is A okay for them. They do like squeaky toys though. This brand is good, you will be satisfied. My cats enjoy the treats .. it’s a buy over for me.
Rebecca S.
Winnfield
My cat loves these toys she’s always playing with them. Yes they did she doesn’t ever stop until she gets tired. Pros not annoying at all cons nothing really. My cat is black and white and fluffy. Yes I would recommend to other cat owners. Grreat ChoiceA Pet HolidayTM 11-Pack Stocking Cat Toys
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Jeniah P.
Fall river, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Haven’t given to my cats yet... but looks pretty cool bought as a Christmas gift for my cats. It seemed pretty cool compared to other sets I seen. It was pretty cheap.
Elizabeth H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats with big personalities. They each get a cat stocking every year for Christmas and absolutely love it! They play for hours until they are exhausted. The reasonable price and unique toys make this stocking stand out. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
Every year I humiliate my poor cat by dressing him in an ugly Christmas sweater and take a half dozen photos to post online. I'm fairly certain the ONLY reason he tolerates this, is because he know he'll be rewarded with a plastic sock shaped bag of goodies.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Berenice C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a few of these for my kids 🐾 and they loved them! Value was okay, since i thought i could have brought the same products for less money. But i wanted to get them something so bad that i ended up getting these. Everything inside was adorable❤️
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?