BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a fun little set, great for gifts to any cat people. Even for starter kits, adopt a cat for Christmas? Get this set!
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN
My cat loves getting this for Christmas because there are so many you'd for him to choose from and he loves all of them.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Someone bought these for my kitties and they seem to love them ūüėļ They chase the little glittery balls all over the house.
Anne W.
Coventry , RI
Kitty loved it still had the toys chases them everywhere it's hilarious these toys are worth the money and a good value
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I love these cool little variety packs and so does my cat. It keeps her interested with so many things to choose from.
Nicole D.
Fort Pierce
We decided to get are 4 kittens this item my little girl gave them there toys n they play all the time the cats love it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got both my cats these when I had my cats and they both enjoyed it a lot. The product meet my expectations and more.
Cynthia Cygan 3.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Each cat gets one of these on Christmas day! They have different toys in them. I highly recommend this for your furkid
Sumer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great bargain but unfortunately my cat had no interest in playing with any of these , he's weird and doesn't like toys.
Maddi J.
Akron
Leo loves it he is funny though how he plays with toys is crazy i swear to god my room is all cat my baby is so cuddly
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?