BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Kristie  B.
I love these. I always try to get one of these a year and toss out the old ones that they don't love to keep it fresh. Fun and affective.
Alyssa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the best thing to get for your furry little friend because it's such a variety of toys and most toys are filled with cat nip. My kitty loved her stocking so much on Christmas morning and I'm for sure gonna buy her one next year
Paula J.
Lake City
i get this for my cat every holiday. he loves it. he dont play with half the toys in this but that is jsut him. either way great buy.
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
This is a great pet gift, or a great gift for your favorite old cat lady! Haha it has lots of cute and interesting cat toys!
Noel G.
Buchanan
Has great products .
My cats love this .
My cats never stop playing with the stuff in this .
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I got this for my cat last year for Christmas and he has loved every single toy although most of these have gotten lost it was a good value I'm glad that they give you so many options
Melissa B.
I love finding these stockings for cats and dogs! Walmart always has the best prices for things.I love how these stockings come with so many toys. There's cute colors and different patterns. Great idea of a product!
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
I purchase these pet stockings every single year for my kitties and they absolutely love it. It's not expensive for the amount of toys they get, and mine generally know it's theirs as well. It's also a great way to see if your cat enjoys others toys, too!
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
We bought this for our cat around Christmas time, and the majority of the toys were great but some of them our cat had no interest in whatsoever. Some of the bigger toys were too big for him to want to play with (or "hunt"). Great value though!
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought this pack for my cat last year and she loved it! She still has a few of the toys... but like most cat toys they go missing over time then reappear out of no where haha. It was a good value!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!