BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Olivia M.
We get these fit our cats every year for Christmas and they love them. They look like little kids opening Christmas presents.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love It! A stocking for my cats to enjoy. I love that I can buy one stocking that will have a variety of toys for my 3 cats.
Sarah P.
I love getting these for christmas and holidays cause it comes with enough toys for both of my cats. Plus they are so cute
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the toys that come in this stocking. I recommend it for cats that like things that roll around and make noise.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes the best holiday gift for my kitty and i got some for my aunts dog also they love everything that comes in the stocking
Heather D.
Safety Harbor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good selection of cat toys. Some with catnip in them. My cat was kinda overwhelmed by the number of toys, but good variety.
Nicole G.
Newport, OR
This came wth lots of toys for not a lot of money. Great present for our cats. They loved to tear it open and begin playing
Shannon P.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get thus every holiday for my cats. Great variety of toys at a cheap price. Don't have to pay a lot for things they lose.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are so cute and great for your pets especially during Christmas we love our pets just like family why not show them
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?