BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Maddison M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loved these toys when I brought her home. She still plays with them to this day. There’s not really a long period of time when she goes without them. I always like buying toys for my pets and this is perfect for the holidays.
Mallory S.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these little guys. They keep her busy when i can't play with her. They are light weight and easy for her to bat and carry around. They may get lost easily, but she has a special place she usually puts them.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My sister bought these as a Christmas gift for my cats and they love it! They literally play with every toy which is shocking because my one cat normally don't play with toys alot but she seems to really like these ones!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yearly purchase! These toys are cheap and wonderful because when they get lost under a hutch, you don’t feel too sad. Our dog finds them and eventually tears them to shreds, but everyone is cool with it.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
I got this when it was clearanced off the week before Christmas and I was so impressed! I paid shockingly little for it considering how much was in the stocking. And the toys inside, while repetitive, were really nice quality.
Fatima L.
richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great gift for a pup! My dog absolutely loves it! Her names cookie & she’s everyone’s favorite thus she always gets what she wants & this falls into that category! 10/10 do recommend from one pet owner to another!
Kirsten P.
Fitchburg, MA
I usually buy these during the holidays for my cat. He never know what one to go after! It’s so cute to watch. I love these sets. They hold up fairly well for a big cat playing with them.
Lydia Z.
Great sturdy products! My cat loved all of the toys and has not stopped playing with them since Christmas! Good value since you get a variety of toys that last long, will buy next year!
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is good for a while but it’s cheaply made and falls apart or breaks. I have one cat and she likes this stuff but it also gets lost; very small pieces. Would not buy again.
Ashley A.
Newhall, CA
My cat loves all of these toys. These are my favorite sets and wait for them all year. There are many different toys to simulate different activities and curiosities in your lion in your living room. my cat loves these and some are even infused with cat nip. i would definitely recommend for your house cat or as a gift for any cat lover.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?