BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
You can find these all over at stores around the holidays and my cat looses toys all the time. This is such a great affordable present and treat for them and my cat loves it. It usually gets us through a few months. I buy them when the holidays come around.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I got my kitty her very first stocking last year for Christmas and she loved it! The toys were perfect for her, she played with all of them. My only thing is they didn't last too long. But I'm not too worried about it because I'm always buying her toys:)
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I like getting this for my cat or fellow family members cats. its very good price for the amount of toys and snacks that come with the bag. only con would be to maybe put more in the stocking. found at local walmart and would gladly recommend to others.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, KY
My cats absolutely love these things! I buy them every year and give them during our Christmas morning present opening session. Christmas wouldn't be the same without them I tried other toys and nothing stacks up to these. I would definitely recommend.
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
These are a lot of fun for animal parents along with kid parents during the holiday season. It adds a bit more excitement for the children because Santa brought their cat a present too and the goodies inside will keep both kitty and children occupied.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
I purchased two separate stockings for my cat's because I thought they were adorable! The marketing idea is spot on and it's definitely worth what you get. There's a lot of products in the stocking and if I can remember correctly, it was fairly cheap
Haley W.
Troy, MI
My cat's love these stockings! It meets my expectations because it is filled with a variety of toys for my cats to play with. They really love the cat nip! They play with all of the toys which helps them stay active. I would recommend this product!
Monique L.
Bend, OR
I bought 2 of these last year ( I had 2 cats ) and I will be buying 3 this year ( I got another 1 ) and my cats loved it so much they unwrapped it and tore its pen when weren't looking! All the toys are amazing and my cats enjoy them very much!
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I found that buying toys individually is much better in many ways. First off you get the toys you are more likely sure your pet will play with. Secondly, the cost to buy them out of the pre packaged stocking is typically cheaper
Ashlee H.
Always love throwing this into the holiday mix for my girls. It's quite affordable and has a good mix of toys. They normally don't like all the toys in here, but they like most of them and get use out of them for months to come
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!