BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Jamie Z.
adelanto ca.
Pet Lover Expert
It is a really good product. Really fun for pups maybe even a kitty. Cute for the holidays
Brit B.
Lancaster
Pet Lover Expert
I love it comes with a ton of stuff my cats have more toys it came with like 12 toys catnip
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Pet Lover Expert
I always purchase this for my car for Christmas and he loves it! Great little toys in there
juls C.
Pet Lover Expert
Great toys! My pet loves it. Great price and I totally recommended this product to everyone
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
These stockings I get every year for my fur babies. I love all the toys they come with.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely adorable! My cat loved his Christmas stocking! Especially the little mouse!
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Cute packaging and my cats loved their toys! Christmas was so fun for them this year
Laura L.
fresno, CA
Cute idea for my pet. Very entertaining product. I would recommended it for everyone to show love to their pets. The quality is good. Reasonable price as well.
Bethany H.
I get a stocking for my cats every year! It's such a nice deal, you get so much in it!! I highly recommend this to all the kitties out there♡
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
I get her these for Christmas. Oh my freaking gosh my cat onyx is about to turn two years old here in February and she is my fur baby so she only gets the best and when I say she's spoiled rotten I'm not kidding! And she absolutely loves this toy and plays with it all the time!! Def recommend and will buy again!!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!