BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Harlee C.
Cambell county
Every single christmas I get some of these and rap them then put them under the tree and at christmas i call my cat in and he just knows
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect Christmas gift that lasts throughout the year, because I can give the kitties different toys to play with, and they won't get bored.
Bethany H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I get a stocking for my cats every year! It's such a nice deal, you get so much in it!! I highly recommend this to all the kitties out there♡
Kristie  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these. I always try to get one of these a year and toss out the old ones that they don't love to keep it fresh. Fun and affective.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the pet holiday packs I buy them for my animal for Christmas and put them in stockings like I would do for my kids amd hang them!!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just buy what's cute, fun looking and reasonably priced. My cats love them and stay entertained with the wide varieties that they have.
Kate Y.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are good and have a little bit of everything. Value pack for sure. If you buy them the day after the holiday they are super cheap
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Quality products for an amazing price, you get a lot of variety in products that come within the holiday stocking and the cats love it!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I get this for my cats every holiday has a great combo of toys and I love that considering I have 4 cats I live that it's affordable
Paula J.
Lake City
i get this for my cat every holiday. he loves it. he dont play with half the toys in this but that is jsut him. either way great buy.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?