BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I always put a littlw something under the tree for the pets. These are nice and last long even with rough play.
Maddie T.
hebron
Pet Lover Expert
This is the best thing ever, This is a great price for a good variety of toys for my cat 100% would recommend.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert
Can't wait to get this for my cats for Christmas. It has such a variety of toys and the price isn't bad at all.
Gabii S.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this stocking everything in it is great and fun for cats. Alot of items for a great price and its a cute
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
Pet Lover Expert
A variety of the things he loves. This definitely made the kitty's day. But you'll never get him to admit that.
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My father bought this for my cat last year and the pieces that are in here are decent quality. Catsobe them
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
Pet Lover Expert
I love buying these for my pets they are so cute and fun to open my cat loves them will be buying more
Stephaniee I.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these stalkings! They come with a good variety of toys, my pets are never bored with these.
Emma O.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this! Our cat loved the toys and she had fun with the packaging too. It is a great deal
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!