BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Cassidy S.
My cat loved this! He couldn't stop playing with all of them. Especially the ones that make the noise. But some of them started to fall apart after a week
Kaitlin M.
This is so much fun so much variety for your little fur ball to play with!!!
Karley M.
Hayward, CA
My cat loves anything that makes a sound! Her favorites are the ones with bells on it or flat long ones with what sounds like a bag or something in it!
Connie P.
San Marcos
My cats had a blast playing with all of the toys included, the price was reasonable for what you got. All in all I’d recommend it if your a car lover
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Perfect Christmas gift that lasts throughout the year, because I can give the kitties different toys to play with, and they won't get bored.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love the pet holiday packs I buy them for my animal for Christmas and put them in stockings like I would do for my kids amd hang them!!
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
This is perfect for my cats that have different taste in toys. This provides a variety for them and it matches their personality.
Rita R.
Hinesville, GA
My cat still plays with these toys and we got them for her last christmas! It's very affordable and has a variety of toys in it.
Toni W.
Davisboro, GA
So many different things for the cats to play with that they never get bored this just one toy and they keep them going for hours
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
Love finding these at the dollar store for my moms cats for Christmas. This little stocking is perfect for her inside kitties.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!