BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Karley M.
Hayward, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves anything that makes a sound! Her favorites are the ones with bells on it or flat long ones with what sounds like a bag or something in it!
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
My cat love all the toys in this! She love the balls the best and still has them till this day. I recommend this if you have a cat who likes to play!
Connie P.
San Marcos
My cats had a blast playing with all of the toys included, the price was reasonable for what you got. All in all I’d recommend it if your a car lover
Deidre  S.
Douglasville, GA
I wish these were available year round! All of my babies loved the toys. I recommend this to anyone who needs multiple cat toys for multiple cats. ūüėä
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Ah baby mason my little dog is so Inlove with this toy set IÔłŹ buy him a new one every year and it never disappoints he loves everything about them
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
Bought this for my kitty at Christmas time and not a toy went untouched. She's hid or lost most of them by now but she loved them while they lasted
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
My cats each get one of these every Holiday season. They love them. I just wish they would put them away when they weren't playing with them. :)
Elly Q.
Kitty cats die for these, its like watching a baby open a gift. literally is that but you get the gist. love and use mine over n over every year
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We gifted this to our friends who just adopted an adult cat. There is a good mix of toys for them to see what there new family member likes best.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this affordable cat Christmas stocking! I got this for my roommate for Christmas for her cat and she loved it and the cat loved it toooo!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?