BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my cat. She played with the bag more than the actual toys. I wish it would be taken into account that a clawed animal will be playing with it.
Lizz w.
Alstead, NH
Cat loves all of his options in stocking
Love the packaging design and color scheme cat ripped packaging well he enjoys it quite a bit and would recommend
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this stocking cat toy thing because it comes with more than one toy for my kitty which is a bonus since my kat will hve a selection to choose frm
Sep K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy this Grreat Choice A Pet Holiday Stocking Cat Toys for my cat every year. It has a shiny fluffy ball that my cat loves it and play with it all day.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super affordable. There's a cute variety of toys in here for all kinds of cats. Wether you have kittens or large cats you'll find something they like.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
I got this for my cats for Christmas. They've showed some interest in a few of the toys but not all of them. It is a cute gift to get for your kittiesZ
Narda R.
North Hollywood, CA
My cats and I really enjoy these kitty stockings! They come with a variety of toys and also different colors if you want to get some for either gender.
Karley M.
Hayward, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves anything that makes a sound! Her favorites are the ones with bells on it or flat long ones with what sounds like a bag or something in it!
Connie P.
San Marcos
My cats had a blast playing with all of the toys included, the price was reasonable for what you got. All in all I’d recommend it if your a car lover
Deidre  S.
Douglasville, GA
I wish these were available year round! All of my babies loved the toys. I recommend this to anyone who needs multiple cat toys for multiple cats. 😊
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?