BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Olivia M.
We get these fit our cats every year for Christmas and they love them. They look like little kids opening Christmas presents.
lacey d.
Galesburg, IL
I always feel bad if i don't get my cats something for Christmas and this is what i normally get them! great selection of toys
Nicole D.
Fort Pierce
We decided to get are 4 kittens this item my little girl gave them there toys n they play all the time the cats love it
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I get them for both of my cats every year, and they love them! And the price is good :)
Ragan H.
Gurley, AL
My cats love this. Granted, they love all toys, but this pack gives them a huge variety of things to play with.
katie b.
I got this for my cats for Christmas once and they loved it. They love things that roll and are fuzzy
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I loved the variety of toys this came with. Unfortunately my cats didn't. They each only played with one toy.
Abbie B.
My cats really loved theses toys. They have had the best time with these toys.
Hollis G.
My kitty cats love these toys! They are super cute, colorful, and fun for all cats! They seem happy.
Kristin R.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought for my cat..... She lost every single one within a week. Found them all under my stove
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!