BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat personally really liked these toys. She really enjoyed these last christmas when I gifted them to her.
Samantha t.
Pet Lover Expert
I get one of these from the pet store every Christmas for my cat. She loves the toys but the ones with catnip are hit and miss. She won't take that kind of catnip for some reason. Maybe she's just a snob lol
Bailey M.
I got these for our 2 cats for Christmas and so far they love them! I still have more for the actual day...but they tend to go for the soft ones they can carry around, any catnip filled, and the ones that make noise haha. Found these at PetCo!
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I loved the variety of toys this came with. Unfortunately my cats didn't. They each only played with one toy.
Abbie B.
My cats really loved theses toys. They have had the best time with these toys.
Kristi A.
My cat totally loves these toys. We've had them for over a year now and they're still going strong. Great cheap gift for your pet
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert
Got mine on sale for $3.49 so a great deal considering that's how much you pay for a pack of mice alone. My cat likes them but isn't much of a playtime kitty so it's hard to say how durable they'd be to a playful cat. Going to put mine in a catnip Baggie to see if they are more appealing.
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Got one of these last year for my kitty and he just loved it. ever day it was on the mantle he was freaking out and when I finally opened it for him he loved them all! and they lasted quite awhile too for the price. Definitely will be picking up another this year for my new kitty :)
Meg B.
Apalachin , NY
My cat loves to have his own stocking for Christmas morning. I have purchased the Great Choice Pet Holiday Stocking for him in past years - such a fun way to receive a variety of cat toys. My cat absolutely loves opening his stocking!
Olivia M.
We get these fit our cats every year for Christmas and they love them. They look like little kids opening Christmas presents.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!