BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Nicky F.
Hope , RI
Someone bought these for my kitties and they seem to love them 😺 They chase the little glittery balls all over the house.
Anne W.
Coventry , RI
Kitty loved it still had the toys chases them everywhere it's hilarious these toys are worth the money and a good value
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
My cat's get bored easily, so it's a nice variety for them. My only complaint is I wish it had a wand toy to interact with my cats.
Kristi A.
My cat totally loves these toys. We've had them for over a year now and they're still going strong. Great cheap gift for your pet
Bianca M.
Shawnee, OK
Lots of fun, even for my cat! The bright colors were purrfect, my cat cannot stop playing with these toys
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The cats always love receiving these at christmas! They play with them until they're absolutely shredded.
Nicole G.
Newport, OR
This came wth lots of toys for not a lot of money. Great present for our cats. They loved to tear it open and begin playing
Fran M.
Portage, WI
These are the cutest!...My cat loved all the toys found in this stocking set ..he plays for quite awhile..also they are very colorful and cute..love them!
Sep K.
I buy this Grreat Choice A Pet Holiday Stocking Cat Toys for my cat every year. It has a shiny fluffy ball that my cat loves it and play with it all day.
Sarah P.
I love getting these for christmas and holidays cause it comes with enough toys for both of my cats. Plus they are so cute
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!