BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
I bought this for my Cats for Christmas last year and they absolutely loved it i would recondmend this to all the cat owners thats looking for gift for their cats.
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
I buy these for my cats every year for christmas. they are family and they get stockings as well they love all the treats and toys that are included. we purchase this every year. great product.
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
I bought this last year for my cats for Christmas and they loved it, they were trying to get the cat nip out of the stocking early. came with plenty of toys and they are good quantity & quality.
Kimberly P.
Farmer City, IL
Cats love new things to play with. I love the variety of cat toys that are available. Cats can be easy to please but yet difficult as well. I like being able to keep my cats from being bored.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Alyssa loves playing with the the little mice or the balls. Now that I have a new baby kitten, I want to give her the same little toys that are or will be hours of fun!!
Khayla J.
I buy this every year at the holidays. I had so many toys in it. Great deal. It has toys that you can't always buy separate and my cats love those special toys in the stocking!
Jennifer B.
Hesperia, CA
My kitties love getting a little something for Christmas. It keeps them away from the tree too. There is large variety of toys so Kitty is sure to find something he likes.
Leia T.
Logan, UT
Got 2 of these for our cat. The toys didn't last very long. Our cat is still young, so she's still destructive. Might be good for an older, less destructive cat.
Katlin F.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this because it comes with variety! My cats (like most cats) are easily distracted so we have the toys scattered about and they can pick what they want ;)
Ally D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Every single year we buy one of these for each of our cats. There are enough toys in each stocking to keep them entertained for the whole year and they go insane for the cat nip!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?