BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
JessieAnn W.
Vicksburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great. you get a variety of products in one bag. my babies love them. after they stop playing with them i take and shake them with some cat nip and they are back at them
Bailey M.
I got these for our 2 cats for Christmas and so far they love them! I still have more for the actual day...but they tend to go for the soft ones they can carry around, any catnip filled, and the ones that make noise haha. Found these at PetCo!
Meg B.
Apalachin , NY
My cat loves to have his own stocking for Christmas morning. I have purchased the Great Choice Pet Holiday Stocking for him in past years - such a fun way to receive a variety of cat toys. My cat absolutely loves opening his stocking!
avery c.
Fort Worth, TX
My cat is a really pickie so when i buy him a kitty cat house or condo he goes and finds a box and jumps in it he does the same thing with toys and i got him somthing very very very very similer to this for christmas and he loved it so much. i would recommend it
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
A lot of my friends have cats so every christmas I go ahead an buy on elf these packs and give their cats like a lull cat read bag and i always include one of these.
Melissa O.
Kennesaw, GA
My girls get one of these every year. There is something in there to please all three of them. Cleo loves the fuzzy balls. Pagan loves the soft toys. Tig wants it all
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I bought this for my cat last year and she loved it. It comes with so many little toys and she loved that she had a variety of things to play with. I would recommend getting this especially if you have younger cats.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
Our cat got this for Christmas and she loves it. Great variety of toys to keep her entertained...until she loses them all in various places across the house. ha.
Samantha t.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I get one of these from the pet store every Christmas for my cat. She loves the toys but the ones with catnip are hit and miss. She won't take that kind of catnip for some reason. Maybe she's just a snob lol
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
I buy these for my cats every year for christmas. they are family and they get stockings as well they love all the treats and toys that are included. we purchase this every year. great product.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?