BY GRREAT CHOICE #2 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Danielle D.
Austin, TX
I bought this last year for my cats for Christmas and they loved it, they were trying to get the cat nip out of the stocking early. came with plenty of toys and they are good quantity & quality.
Narda R.
North Hollywood, CA
My cats and I really enjoy these kitty stockings! They come with a variety of toys and also different colors if you want to get some for either gender.
Leia T.
Logan, UT
Got 2 of these for our cat. The toys didn't last very long. Our cat is still young, so she's still destructive. Might be good for an older, less destructive cat.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great deal for the price to # of toys ratio. The only thing I've noticed is that the catnip toys don't last very long at all. That is the only reason for 4stars
Katlin F.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this because it comes with variety! My cats (like most cats) are easily distracted so we have the toys scattered about and they can pick what they want ;)
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
My cats each get one of these every Holiday season. They love them. I just wish they would put them away when they weren't playing with them. :)
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Quality products for an amazing price, you get a lot of variety in products that come within the holiday stocking and the cats love it!
Drew C.
Erie, PA
My cats love um they go crazy when I pull them out of the bag. I have 3 cats and they all play with them all the time great product
Ally D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Every single year we buy one of these for each of our cats. There are enough toys in each stocking to keep them entertained for the whole year and they go insane for the cat nip!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love these stocking every year! They are excellent value that human Mom will love and a great variety that happy cat will be.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!