BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
Perfect thing to grab when looking to get the fur babies a quick Christmas gift. It's like they know it's Christmas and that that is their stocking! Cute idea and the goodies inside are definitely a big hit.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Got mine on sale for $3.49 so a great deal considering that's how much you pay for a pack of mice alone. My cat likes them but isn't much of a playtime kitty so it's hard to say how durable they'd be to a playful cat. Going to put mine in a catnip Baggie to see if they are more appealing.
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love finding these stockings for cats and dogs! Walmart always has the best prices for things.I love how these stockings come with so many toys. There's cute colors and different patterns. Great idea of a product!
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
My cat loves this because every toy was very entertaining for her I would into take out a be at a time but she wanted me to take out all the toys at once and I did and she plays with them all every day .
Stephanie F.
My cat is my life he absolutely loves. These pre filled stockings with toys and catnip. He especially loves the wands and crinkle balls if he gets one with a bell on it he tends to chew the bell out of the ball. He goes insane for catnap and this is overall a great product for any cat
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Got one of these last year for my kitty and he just loved it. ever day it was on the mantle he was freaking out and when I finally opened it for him he loved them all! and they lasted quite awhile too for the price. Definitely will be picking up another this year for my new kitty :)
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
We but these stocking stuffers for out cats every year just so they don't feel left out. The value is what it's expected to be for the cheap price but the toys provide a few hours of fun anyways.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this for my cat lady for Christmas. The colors were red and green toys. Its was pretty decently priced. No more than 6 dollars. She loves it. Some are missing now, but hey thats ok.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
I purchased one for my friend and she lover it!! Well her cat loved it!! I would recommend this product to anyone who has cats! It comes with so many little types of toys for playtime. They last a long time. I'll definitely buy one this year for our baby girl.
Rachel S.
I haven't had any issues with these toys. I bought quite a few variety packs made by this brand both while I worked for Petsmart and after I left. The toys are the quality you'd expect for what you pay, but my cats lost and hid everything anyway. I'd rather them lose cheap toys than expensive ones!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?