BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Guadalupe M.
My friend bought this for my cat for Xmas and there were a lot of toys for my cat to play with. My cat loved the small ball bells. It has a great variety of toys and can keep the cat entertained for hours.
Xiomara  N.
Bloomfield, NJ
Every Xmas I get this for each of my cats and for my sister-in-law's cat as well as my best friend's cats. I usually place them by the entry foyer of my house and hang it with all the Xmas decorations. Once it's Xmas day, my husband and I open up all of their Xmas gifts and they really go galore for these.
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
I have bought this product in the past or something similar to it from walmart and our cats just absolutely love this product !!! There many toys that comes in the stocking so they have a little variety to choose from
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I found that buying toys individually is much better in many ways. First off you get the toys you are more likely sure your pet will play with. Secondly, the cost to buy them out of the pre packaged stocking is typically cheaper
Rebecca S.
Louisville, KY
My cats absolutely love these things! I buy them every year and give them during our Christmas morning present opening session. Christmas wouldn't be the same without them I tried other toys and nothing stacks up to these. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Our cats love these! They are so cute honestly, playing with them. I naught these last year around the holidays, and they've last quite a long time! The bright colors are also nice, because they are easy to find.
Samantha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got one of these for my youngest cat last year and she was obsessed for the first few days, but got used to getting new toys and wasn't as interested after a week or so. We've lost most of them now, but its a cute and affordable pet gift idea, especially for someone you know who just got a new pet
Monique L.
Bend, OR
I bought 2 of these last year ( I had 2 cats ) and I will be buying 3 this year ( I got another 1 ) and my cats loved it so much they unwrapped it and tore its pen when weren't looking! All the toys are amazing and my cats enjoy them very much!
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Got mine on sale for $3.49 so a great deal considering that's how much you pay for a pack of mice alone. My cat likes them but isn't much of a playtime kitty so it's hard to say how durable they'd be to a playful cat. Going to put mine in a catnip Baggie to see if they are more appealing.
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
Perfect thing to grab when looking to get the fur babies a quick Christmas gift. It's like they know it's Christmas and that that is their stocking! Cute idea and the goodies inside are definitely a big hit.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?