BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Always nice to see my 4 crazy kitties have fun with their sticking full of cat toys!! There is so much for them to play with in these stockings. A great investment in kitty playtime.
Bailey M.
I got these for our 2 cats for Christmas and so far they love them! I still have more for the actual day...but they tend to go for the soft ones they can carry around, any catnip filled, and the ones that make noise haha. Found these at PetCo!
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I bought this for my cat last year and she loved it. It comes with so many little toys and she loved that she had a variety of things to play with. I would recommend getting this especially if you have younger cats.
avery c.
Fort Worth, TX
My cat is a really pickie so when i buy him a kitty cat house or condo he goes and finds a box and jumps in it he does the same thing with toys and i got him somthing very very very very similer to this for christmas and he loved it so much. i would recommend it
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
Our cat got this for Christmas and she loves it. Great variety of toys to keep her entertained...until she loses them all in various places across the house. ha.
Stephanie F.
My cat is my life he absolutely loves. These pre filled stockings with toys and catnip. He especially loves the wands and crinkle balls if he gets one with a bell on it he tends to chew the bell out of the ball. He goes insane for catnap and this is overall a great product for any cat
Samantha t.
Pet Lover Expert
I get one of these from the pet store every Christmas for my cat. She loves the toys but the ones with catnip are hit and miss. She won't take that kind of catnip for some reason. Maybe she's just a snob lol
Kimberly P.
Farmer City, IL
Cats love new things to play with. I love the variety of cat toys that are available. Cats can be easy to please but yet difficult as well. I like being able to keep my cats from being bored.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
Bought this for my kitty at Christmas time and not a toy went untouched. She's hid or lost most of them by now but she loved them while they lasted
Khayla J.
I buy this every year at the holidays. I had so many toys in it. Great deal. It has toys that you can't always buy separate and my cats love those special toys in the stocking!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.