BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

demi b.
Orange Park, FL
My cat loves getting new toys. I haven't been able to really buy him any new ones because I first would go and get him his cat stocking. So that gave him a lot to play with. Usually the only thing that I need to replace is the little mice because my cat likes to bite there heads off lol.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
These are a really great value if you purchase them after the holidays are over. Seriously, my cat couldn't care less when a holiday is; she's just excited to be getting new toys. She does always prefer the interactive toys, like a mouse on a string, though.
Nina M.
flat rock, MI
I got these for my kitty for christmas. My cat loves all the little toys. I like that there are so many, because then I can just replace on when she loses it. I really don't know how well they hold up, because she loses it before I could find out.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
My cat always gets one of these bad boys from Santa Cat every year and he really enjoys them. If only I could get him to put them back in his cat bed when he is done with them so I would quit stabbing my feet on these in the middle of the night! Haha. Great variety and kitty loves <3
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was given to my kitten as a gift for Christmas at first I thought he would not play with them since his really picky with his toys but even though he may not play with all of them he does have his favorites that he takes to bed with him and to the front of his litter box. I see it as worth buying it plus their cheap.
Sofie C.
Canton, MI
I have 3 cats at home all of different personalities. one fat and lazy, one hyper and all over the place and the other one is timid. these toys work great for all of them and actually got my lazy one to play. I was so happy with it
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these little pre made stockings. What I do is buy one for each cat. Then I take them out of the plastic stockings and transfer them to the actual fabric stocking I have for my cats. These toys are some of my cats favorite toys.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We have gotten these cute stockings two years in a row for our cats. It is a bargain compared to other cat toys on the shelves for how many fun toys they get. Our cats loved the variety of balls and stuffed toys. Only con would be the plastic balls break easily. Yes these are a great deal of fun for all kitty owners.
Meg B.
Apalachin , NY
My cat loves to have his own stocking for Christmas morning. I have purchased the Great Choice Pet Holiday Stocking for him in past years - such a fun way to receive a variety of cat toys. My cat absolutely loves opening his stocking!
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert
Got mine on sale for $3.49 so a great deal considering that's how much you pay for a pack of mice alone. My cat likes them but isn't much of a playtime kitty so it's hard to say how durable they'd be to a playful cat. Going to put mine in a catnip Baggie to see if they are more appealing.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!