BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
These are a lot of fun for animal parents along with kid parents during the holiday season. It adds a bit more excitement for the children because Santa brought their cat a present too and the goodies inside will keep both kitty and children occupied.
Nina M.
Flat Rock, MI
I got these for my kitty for christmas. My cat loves all the little toys. I like that there are so many, because then I can just replace on when she loses it. I really don't know how well they hold up, because she loses it before I could find out.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
My cat always gets one of these bad boys from Santa Cat every year and he really enjoys them. If only I could get him to put them back in his cat bed when he is done with them so I would quit stabbing my feet on these in the middle of the night! Haha. Great variety and kitty loves <3
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
This toy pack lasted us a few months. None of the toys broke but the cats lost their toys. It's good to have if your cats are very energetic and love playing. It's a good price and I don't regret purchasing it. I would recommend to anybody who has a cat or knows somebody with a cat.
Haley W.
Troy, MI
My cat's love these stockings! It meets my expectations because it is filled with a variety of toys for my cats to play with. They really love the cat nip! They play with all of the toys which helps them stay active. I would recommend this product!
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We have gotten these cute stockings two years in a row for our cats. It is a bargain compared to other cat toys on the shelves for how many fun toys they get. Our cats loved the variety of balls and stuffed toys. Only con would be the plastic balls break easily. Yes these are a great deal of fun for all kitty owners.
Sofie C.
Canton, MI
I have 3 cats at home all of different personalities. one fat and lazy, one hyper and all over the place and the other one is timid. these toys work great for all of them and actually got my lazy one to play. I was so happy with it
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was given to my kitten as a gift for Christmas at first I thought he would not play with them since his really picky with his toys but even though he may not play with all of them he does have his favorites that he takes to bed with him and to the front of his litter box. I see it as worth buying it plus their cheap.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these little pre made stockings. What I do is buy one for each cat. Then I take them out of the plastic stockings and transfer them to the actual fabric stocking I have for my cats. These toys are some of my cats favorite toys.
Ashlee H.
Always love throwing this into the holiday mix for my girls. It's quite affordable and has a good mix of toys. They normally don't like all the toys in here, but they like most of them and get use out of them for months to come
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?