BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Margaux F.
Blue Springs
I really liked the variety of toys in the stocking, I do feel like there was a better variety than in some of the other brands.  Some of the other brands that offer stockings have just a few items, but they stuff it with multiples of the same few items.  For me the biggest con is that a lot of the toys are not well made and cats can tear things apart pretty quickly!  I think my cats feel like that's the point or at least the best part sometimes!  Lol.  Not all of the toys are cheaply made however, some of them do really last.  Overall it is a good buy for the money, but you kind of get what you pay for.
Rebecca S.
Winnfield
My cat loves these toys she’s always playing with them. Yes they did she doesn’t ever stop until she gets tired. Pros not annoying at all cons nothing really. My cat is black and white and fluffy. Yes I would recommend to other cat owners. Grreat ChoiceA Pet HolidayTM 11-Pack Stocking Cat Toys
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert
Toys are a good value for the quantity you receive, but they are not durable at all. Pieces tend to fall off pretty quickly. I have a young playful cat and they just don’t hold up to her frequent play. I would not purchase this product again. I would spend the extra for a more durable product.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these!! Petsmart usually does fantastic deals on these where you can get 4+ toys for about 4-6$ which is absolutely worth it. The toys are a mix of plush and various materials that keep active cats happy and entertained. Also they theme these based on holidays which is great
Brittany C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
They have a ton of great toys in here for my little ones. I own two cats and I never worry about any of them not having something to spend their time with. From the mice with catnip to the rolling jingling balls, they have fun with me everyday.
Maddison M.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loved these toys when I brought her home. She still plays with them to this day. There’s not really a long period of time when she goes without them. I always like buying toys for my pets and this is perfect for the holidays.
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
Pet Lover Expert
I don’t think it really matters what kind of toys you get, as long as you get some. They don’t know the difference between a 20 cent toy and a $20 toy. As long as you love your sweet baby, that’s all that matters.
Ashley A.
Newhall, CA
My cat loves all of these toys. These are my favorite sets and wait for them all year. There are many different toys to simulate different activities and curiosities in your lion in your living room. my cat loves these and some are even infused with cat nip. i would definitely recommend for your house cat or as a gift for any cat lover.
Madison Z.
Pet Lover Expert
I love these cute little Christmas stockings for cats! I always get one and split it up between my three little cats and they always enjoy what they get. Especially the catnip!
Brielle R.
West Caldwell
These are a great choice for a kitty stocking stuffer around the holidays. They are really cute and perfect for the season! They are different in that they are special for the holiday. The cats seem to love playing with the toys inside. I would recommend this for other owners as a kitty gift for the holidays!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!