BY GRREAT CHOICE #7 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My cats love these toys! we usually end up finding them deep under the couches, but once we remind the cats that they have they have them, they fall in love all over again! Plus, having multiple cats means that we can buy just one of these and make it last for a couple months by splitting the toys up or only giving them one each to play with! However if you have more than two kitties in your own, this is also a good choice to keep them all entertained instead of buying multiple individual cat toys
Cassandra G.
Riverside, CA
My daughter saw this around christmas time and just had to get it for the kitty's. I thought it was a super cute idea to help treat your pets as the family they are around the holidays. The price was great for the value and the cats seemed to really enjoy just about everything that was in there so i say it was a christmas success. ill be getting one every year for all the pets now.
Shawnice A.
My cats love playing with this toy even though I really don't see any use in it lol of course human . But if they're happy and enjoying the to then why shouldn't I be happy , my sister recently stole the toy from bronze because it's so fat friendly but I'll eventually end up buying another one of these excellent toys for bronze, great product.
Xiomara  N.
Bloomfield, NJ
Every Xmas I get this for each of my cats and for my sister-in-law's cat as well as my best friend's cats. I usually place them by the entry foyer of my house and hang it with all the Xmas decorations. Once it's Xmas day, my husband and I open up all of their Xmas gifts and they really go galore for these.
Genesis M.
My kitty Cali gets one of these every Christmas. It keeps her entertained for months and she loves her toy I got this for my cat lady for Christmas. The colors were red and green toys. Its was pretty decently priced. No more than 6 dollars. She loves it. Some are missing now, but hey thats ok.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
This toy pack lasted us a few months. None of the toys broke but the cats lost their toys. It's good to have if your cats are very energetic and love playing. It's a good price and I don't regret purchasing it. I would recommend to anybody who has a cat or knows somebody with a cat.
Brittney L.
This is great for the pets at Christmas. The kids always take turns "opening" up Tiger's stocking for him while they open up their own. It really helps give the kids memories of a lifetime and saves my couch from becoming a scratching post! Great quality toys at a low price.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
We bought one of these for our cat at Christmas & it was the cutest thing. We place it in front of him while we opened our stocking, & he went to town. Played with every toy in there, in fact he still has some & plays with them pretty regularly. Such a cute, thoughtful idea.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
It's great that these packs are very cheap ($10 or so) but the saying is true, "you get what you pay for". The toys are made with incredibly cheap material and they break very fast. I saved the toys for Christmas Day for my cat and by New Years they were mostly all broken.
Alexsus T.
Very nice selection of toys for the cats including mice, balls and cat nip my cats enjoyed it we got it for them for Christmas, they till this day play with it, only thing is shedding the feather parts of the toys come off quick but over all it was a great buy ūüėĄ
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase this item?! So cute
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!