BY GRREAT CHOICE #1 in Cat Toys

Taunt and tease your frisky kitty to engage in interactive or solo play with the Grreat Choice PetHoliday Pink Value Pack Stocking. Purrfect for the holidays, this stuffed stocking includes textures and sounds that will encourage her to swat, ravage and pounce. Only at PetSmart. Features: A variety of play options Includes: 11PK Pink Value Pack Stocking; $150 in PetSmart coupons! (inside package) Intended For: Cats Activity: Pouncing, swatting, ravaging fun! Pet Size: Small to Medium Color: Pink, White and Black Material: Polyester Fibers, Squeaker and Vinyl Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

• Does anyone else feel these toys are cheaply made?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Aww how much did ur guys cats actually enjoy this. It's so cute 1 Answers
Margaux F.
Blue Springs
I really liked the variety of toys in the stocking, I do feel like there was a better variety than in some of the other brands.  Some of the other brands that offer stockings have just a few items, but they stuff it with multiples of the same few items.  For me the biggest con is that a lot of the toys are not well made and cats can tear things apart pretty quickly!  I think my cats feel like that's the point or at least the best part sometimes!  Lol.  Not all of the toys are cheaply made however, some of them do really last.  Overall it is a good buy for the money, but you kind of get what you pay for.
Kims V.
92345
Great Christmas gift for your cat! It's Also tea cheap. It comes with a lot so that's good. but the best part it's PINK!!! But it's good for a gift for your family or friends cats I would like to receive this for my pet.đź’“
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Toys are a good value for the quantity you receive, but they are not durable at all. Pieces tend to fall off pretty quickly. I have a young playful cat and they just don’t hold up to her frequent play. I would not purchase this product again. I would spend the extra for a more durable product.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these!! Petsmart usually does fantastic deals on these where you can get 4+ toys for about 4-6$ which is absolutely worth it. The toys are a mix of plush and various materials that keep active cats happy and entertained. Also they theme these based on holidays which is great
Mariah D.
Sulphur, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS!!! I always feel like my kitties felt left out from not receiving gifts. Well now they get tons of toys for such a good price!!! They have plenty of ways to keep them occupied all for an affordable price. This is definitely my go to for the holidays ❤️🎄
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love it ! It's cute and very good quality an it's a lot my cats love it so much and it comes with a lot of toys they play with it all the time and it cute too hang over the Christmas tree or fireplace !
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
This are amazing stockings for your pets! My pets always love the exciting things they get each year with these! The price is very affordable with everything you get in them! From bones to treats to toys your pet will love these on Christmas morning!
Brittany C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They have a ton of great toys in here for my little ones. I own two cats and I never worry about any of them not having something to spend their time with. From the mice with catnip to the rolling jingling balls, they have fun with me everyday.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are lazy.. I get them toys to try and bribe them to play. They love these toys. Of course, the usually play at night when everyone is sleeping and make the most awful racket ever was lol. They are fairly cheap so losing them isn’t a problem.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I get my cats and my moms cats one of these every year. The cats love the toys and there’s so many different toys in here and the cats are always super excited to get a whole bunch of new ones at once! Great price too and good for gifts !!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cute product where can it be located and what is the price range
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Did your cat like all the toys inside?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth buying my cat seems to like paper towel rolls & old socks better than the balls i bought him.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
I got one of the fit my cat one year for her stocking at Christmas time and she loved it!
Marissa S.
Do any of these make noise or are they all quite toys?