Grreat ChoiceA Pet Food Can Lid

by Grreat Choice

Plastic lids fit most standard cans to seal in flavor and freshness. Fits full size 3-5/16" cans with inner lip that also fits 2-7/8" diameter cans. Features pull tabs for easy removal. Available in 1 or 3-packs. Dishwasher safe. Available in assorted colors. Please allow us to choose a color for you. 1 or 3-pack of airtight plastic lids Reseals most common pet food cans Keeps your pet's food fresher, longer Available only at PetSmart

Do these kids fit multiple containers?
How long does this extend freshness of an opened can of pet food?
Where can i get this?
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Pet Food Can Lid!
How would you rate this product?
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Grreat ChoiceA Pet Food Can Lid uploaded by Karina Y.
I love these pet food can lids they are great for keeping your food still fresh so your cat or dog can still have their food.
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Grreat ChoiceA Pet Food Can Lid uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I need to cut my cat’s wet food into 1/4 sizes so these lids are perfect for keeping the rest of the wet food moist and fresh in the refrigerator.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
So happy someone invented this little sucker😊 It works perfectly keeping your unused pet food just as fresh as it was when you first opened it. We use this daily with our bulldog who always decides to eat half portions of a can multiple times a day. Definitely perfect for dog and cat food! Also works well on the smaller cans too!
Sabrina F.
This right here is amazing! Keeps there food fresh and lasts a long time. I really do recommend this if you always have food leftover for them and end up throwing it out!
Susan  D.
Dodson, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
These things are a life saver. Fits can great and doesn’t pop back off. You can even get different size lids as well.
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
This are great to save your dog wet food, it stays in place..I got mine from Amazon and were really cheap and affordable. I highly recommend.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Seriously an awesome product. Keeps canned food fresh and secure. No more drying out or using tinfoil.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome. They fit snug and preserve food for a later date. Really great invention and I cannot kive without these as a pet owner.
Debbie  H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,406 reviews
These can lids are the greatest. My cat gets 1/3ca of wet cat food per night and before I found these lids it was difficult to say the least trying to figure out what to do with the leftover cat food.Callie is a calico cat and if there are any other cat owners out there having the same problem I would definitely recommend this product.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Does what it's supposed to do. Had two for years still use them and run thru the dishwasher. Still fits on can securely and keeps food fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...