Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodGrreat Choice
Grreat ChoiceA Pate Adult Cat Food

Grreat ChoiceA Pate Adult Cat Food

by Grreat Choice

Treat your cat to a special fish dinner with this salmon cat food. Along with the tempting taste that felines love, this canned food delivers a nutritional boost of vitamins and minerals to help your kitty stay healthy and strong. Bursting with the tantalizing flavor of fish, this Grreat Choice Salmon Dinner Cat Food is a delicious catch for your feline friend. In every tasty bite, the food delivers essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your cat and help promote his or her overall well-being. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 13.2oz Directions: Feed adult cats about 1/2 AAA" 2 cans per 6 AAA" 8 lb. of body weight per day Ingredients: Meat By-products, Sufficient Water For Processing, Salmon, Poultry By-products, Fish, Brewer's Rice, Natural And ArtificialFlavors, GuarGum, Added Color (Red #3 And Other Artificial Color), Salt, Potassium Chloride, DL-methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin,D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride, SodiumTripolyphosphate, Taurine And Sodium Nitrite (to Promote Color Retention) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0% Ash (max) 3.0% Taurine (min) 0.05%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Pate Adult Cat Food!
Oli L.
Fresno, CA
Grreat ChoiceA Pate Adult Cat Food uploaded by Oli L.
My cats absolutely loved this cat food! They're usually pretty picky and I can rarely get them to eat cat food so this was a great treat for them. It's also affordable which is great because I do buy quite a bit. I highly recommend this for other cat owners!
Michelle C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I think this is a great compromise for quality and budget. The 5.5oz cans are 65 cents each and with the exception of the salmon food, all of their pates are grain-free. I do not feed the salmon flavor. I don't believe specificity of meat origin is a life or death situation, but what I do find to be a deal breaker is the presence of grains and vegetables for obligate carnivores like cats. This is a wet food that is VERY affordable and very readily available, it's high protein, high moisture, and very low carb. I include this brand in my cat's wet diet rotation and she's in great shape, excellent fur, very energetic, and her stool output is consistent, healthy, and low odour. I have noticed a direct correlation between stool odour and bulkiness as well as appetite (the need to eat more, more frequently) and the presence of grains, especially corn, acting as protein substitutes and fillers. I docked one star because every formula includes fish, and there are concerns regarding phosphorus and mercury content in food that is consumed regularly.

Looking for your answer?