Grreat ChoiceA Oatmeal Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Oatmeal Enhanced Tearless Puppy Shampoo is enrichedwith chamomile, vitamins and omega-3s, which make it gentle on yourpuppy's skin and coat. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Ingredients: Water. Anionic, Non-anionic, Amphoteric, Surfactants, ColloidalOatmeal, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus, Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Glycerin, PEG-150Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 acid),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, DMDH Hydontoin, Fragrance, Caramel. Soap and paraben free pH balanced for your puppy' skin Cruelty free Safe for use with topical flea and tick products* *Follow topical treatment manufacturers directions. Directions: Using warm water; wet puppy thoroughly. Apply shampoo from the headto the tail. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Avoid thepuppy's eye area. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequentuse. For external use only. Safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeksof age. see more...

Kate B.
Yuma
I've been using this on my pug since he was 8 weeks old now 11 months. He gets baths once or twice a month (hopefully) and hasn't had an issue with it. His coat looks gorgeous.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this for my new puppy - she was kept on the wood shavings used for hamsters at the breeder's, and this seemed to really help clean her up and make her smell better. I wish the scent was a little stronger, but I love that this is so gentle. The new pup didn't have irritated eyes at all after her first bath!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: PetSmart
We got a puppy a month ago and we bought this for her. She seemed a little itchy and it's worked well for her. Light scent and clean feel after.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Great product. Our pup has a lot of dry flaky skin and this works great for her. I have noticed her scratch must less.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The oatmeal puppy shampoo is awesome. I use it for my dog and I love it. I would highly recommend for any pet owner.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I believe this is the store brand at oetsmart. either way love it. works just as good as any name brand would!
Keisha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is reasonably priced and smells good. It suds up nice for washing and washes out well too.
Cheryl E.
Bismarck, ND
Our Boxer has sensitive skin, this shampoo is gentle and stops the itch. I highly recommend it.
Nabila  N.
Camillus, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome doggy shampoo. My dog loves it and baths in general. Awesome product
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this really effective?