Grreat ChoiceA Oatmeal 2 In 1 Dog Shampoo uploaded by María Gabriela D.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

This 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner effectively cleans your dog's coat in one easy step. The shampoo is pH balanced for your dog's skin. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Condition your dog's coat while you wash it with this Grreat Choice Oatmeal Enhanced 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. The shampoo is enriched with natural colloidal oatmeal, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and contains ultrarich emollients such as fruit and flower extracts. The shampoo is pH balanced for your dog's skin and is soap- and paraben-free. For dogs 8 weeks of age and older Cleans and conditions your dog's coat in one step Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly; apply shampoo from tail to head; gently massage deep into coat and skin; avoid contact with eyes; rinse well; repeat as needed; safe for frequent use; for external use only Enriched with natural colloidal oatmeal, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids Contains ultrarich emollients such as fruit and flower extracts to effectively clean and condition your dog's coat Soap- and paraben-free pH balanced for your dog's skin Cruelty-free Safe for use with topical flea and tick products* Ingredients: Water, Anionic, Nonionic, Amphoteric Surfactants, Colloidal Oatmeal, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-150 Pentaerythityl Tetrastearate, Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance and Caramel *Follow topical treatment manufacturer's directions Available in a 17-fl. oz. bottle Available in a honeydew scent see more...

Emily L.
New Market, VA
I got this shampoo when I first got my puppy, whose a Pom. She has TONS of fur so I was looking for a shampoo that would not only clean her but keep her nice and soft, without irritating her skin. It did just that and I have been using it since I got her! I absolutely love how it smells and it leaves her so soft and clean.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is great shampoo cleans my dog well has a very light Sent I don't mind it she feels softer after every use and she's a very active dog I was playing outside and swimming so this cleans her very well
Krista F.
Did a good job at cleaning my dog. Has a light scent to it and I don’t mind it. My dogs fur always feels softer after each use. Bought it at PetSmart and got to use a coupon on it! I’d recommend it! 🐶🐾
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We bought this shampoo when we first got our puppy and have stuck with it ever since. Our dog is very active. My husband takes him for daily runs, walks, sprints, hikes, and swims. He also sleeps in our bed, therefore he gets bath more than once a week depending on the activities. This shampoo is great, it is tearless so it doesn't irritate our dogs eyes and so far it has not dried out his skin. Our dog is almost 3 now.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
My Boxer has sensitive skin and it very difficult to find something that will ease her redness and itching. This has helped, but we have yet to find a shampoo that really exceeds expectations. This product does work, but I would prefer something that maybe lasts a little longer than about a day.
Noemi O.
This is such a great shampoo and conditioner for my dog. He's a chihuahua and always loves to dirty himself up in the mud, and this works great for getting all the dirt from his fur (which he has TON of) and softening his fur. And it smells great!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product works great because it's gentle and smells nice. My pup definitely enjoys the shorter bath time since this product is two in one. I have a small shih tzu who does not enjoy bathing but this facilitates the process.
Denasia F.
Staten Island, NY
This shampoo left my two dogs coat extra shiny, silky soft. My two dogs for looks very healthy. I would definitely recommend to pet owners.
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for our lab x beagle mix, it did a good job at cleaning her but the scent was a little to light for our liking. Once she had dried off you couldn't smell the shampoo on her anymore. Gets the job done though
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
Our 1 dog has sensitive, dry skin and this works wonders for her. We use it on both dogs, but it is especially great for our female dog.