BY GRREAT CHOICE

No cat will be able to resist the multi-colored Grreat Choice LongHair Mouse Cat Toy! It's visual appeal works to draw in yourfeline, while the jingle of the bell encourages batting andswatting! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Bell applique Promotes exercise Multi-colored Material: Polyester Fibers Advice for Use: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ifproduct becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

terri w.
terri w.
Hubert, NC
The best cat toy since I don't know my cats LOVE their fish on a string it was worth every penny and it occupy yheir time foe hrs . thank you for whoever invented this toy
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this toy! My moms cat loves it more. The bright colors and the fluffy feathers tempt her too much. She will always be game to play if I bring our her favorite toy. The only downside is eventual pink feathers everywhere!
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Our kitten cannot get enough of this toy! We literally have to hide it at night so she wont play with it all night. Doesn't make a mess or noise, it is perfect!