BY GRREAT CHOICE

No cat will be able to resist the multi-colored Grreat Choice LongHair Mouse Cat Toy! It's visual appeal works to draw in yourfeline, while the jingle of the bell encourages batting andswatting! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Bell applique Promotes exercise Multi-colored Material: Polyester Fibers Advice for Use: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ifproduct becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Kaliah S.
Jonesborough, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves playing with anything that has a feather. She’s older and has arthritis but she enjoys chasing and doing minor jumps to catch. So it’s nice that this device will allow the owner to meet the pets exercise needs with this.
Carey D.
My cat loves this toy but unfortunately he broke it off the string I plan on fixing it rather than throwing it away. I do recommend it even though mine broke if your cat likes to play!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought a few different designs of this that the inherited cat loves. She loves them so much that she chews on the stick parts and carries the fluffy parts around like trophies. They really work her up into a frenzy. Worth the price of $2
Amanda L.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had 2 cats Summer and Snow and I had to buying these like crazy since they loved them. They would always hid them and I coukd never find them lol but it keeps them busy for hourse
terri w.
Hubert, NC
The best cat toy since I don't know my cats LOVE their fish on a string it was worth every penny and it occupy yheir time foe hrs . thank you for whoever invented this toy
Nicole G.
Prineville, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this toy! My moms cat loves it more. The bright colors and the fluffy feathers tempt her too much. She will always be game to play if I bring our her favorite toy. The only downside is eventual pink feathers everywhere!
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a favorite toy of my cat. Only problem is how quickly he destroys them. But because he loves it so much, I will keep buying it.
Kaley H.
Indianapolis
Feathers. Everywhere. I bought this for my two domestic house cats and they destroyed it within a day. I wish it was more sturdy.
Forest Y.
Billings, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fun and interactive toy for the cats! Gets them their daily exercise and some of their energy out of their systems.
alyssa c.
Yarker
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this toy! It was cheap and all you have to do is sit there and move it around she goes crazy over it! I would recommend every cat owner to get this toy, because my cat loves it!