BY GRREAT CHOICE

A colorful, sturdy lead for your pooch. Available in 4' length. Made exclusively for PetSmart. A colorful, sturdy lead for your pooch. Nylon, 4' lead by Coastal is great for those long walks. Features a polished silver tone swivel snap. Colors: Black, Blue, and Red. Note: Check drop down above for colors available online. see more...

Ellie F.
These are so handy to keep around! It is just your standard dog leash, but I keep one in my car just for when I come upon a lost dog. -- So handy! Because they are so cheap I don't worry about losing it either!
Morgan W.
This is a great dog leash for on the go. It is great for going on walks and it is one of my favorite leashes for my dog.
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Pet Lover Expert
Simple dog leash. decent price ( I got the bundle with the collar). comes in a few colours.
Cindy L.
Ottawa
Great leash! I probably have about 3-4 of these for my Portie! He's about 65 lbs and these keep me feeling secure. It's a very decent price and my dog loves the colours they come in! I would for sure recommend these to anyone looking for a basic leash.