2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ideal for small dogs, the food also provides excellent nutrition and the enticing taste of chicken and liver in savory juices. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Grreat Choice with Chicken and Liver in Savory Juices Flavor Dog Food features a taste so rich and delicious, your dog won't be able to contain himself. Ideal for small dogs, this succulent food features chicken and liver in savory juices, and the food is formulated to provide excellent nutrition for your four-legged friend. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Liver Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 bowls per 10 lb. of body weight per day Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Poultry By-Products, Liver, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Natural Flavor, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E, A, B12 and D3 Supplements, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride and Sodium Nitrite (to promote color retention) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Review (1)
Francis S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Occasionally I mix wet dog food in my dog's dry dog food as a bi-monthly treat. I got a few of these after my Petsmart had a really good sale because they are moving locations. While I stick to a solid type of dry dog food, I don't mind changing up the wet dog food. I say this because she's not partial to any wet dog food and neither am I. She is actually excited to see any can. That said, my dog wouldn't touch this stuff. She would eat around the wet dog food and spit it out if any was in her mouth. I thought maybe she was just in a funk so I tried a made another bowl of dog food with a different wet dog food brand and she ate it fine. I was pretty disappointed as I've purchased other products from Grreat Choice but I will not be buying this in the future. I am going to donate the other 3 cans I have left. Sorry Grreat Choice!