BY GRREAT CHOICE

The Grreat Choice 18" Kitty Cactus provides your cat with her own place to scratch. A great way to spare your furniture; covered in durable carpet that will entice and satisfy your cat's natural instinct to scratch while grooming claws. Scratching is a natural activity for cats. They scratch as an outlet for excess energy and to mark where they have been, tone their muscles, release frustration and best of all because scratching is just fun! Only at PetSmart. Features: An outlet for excess energy Includes: 1 18" Kitty Cactus Intended For: Cats Activity: Stimulates natural instinct to scratch Pet Size: Small and Medium Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 18"H Caution: For cat use only. see more...

• Is this a good quality post for the price? 1 Answers
Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
My cats had one area in my home where they would scratch the wall. Super weird, but I got this and placed it in front of the area where they would scratch and right away they began to use this instead of the walk. Great purchase!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats immediately knew this was for them and stopped scratching things they weren't supposed to in my house like the walls, carpet, and furniture. The cats love the height of it because they can stretch while they claw it. The price was incredible for this item. It's durable enough to last a long time and it looks good in my house too because it matches the style of our living room furniture. You can select which style matches best for you and I chose this one. At the pet store it would have been 3 times as expensive.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for my little scratching monsters! Keeps them from scratching my furniture anymore..and its carpet unlike the twine ones that break apart and scatter all around your house. Great product.
precilla C.
One of the best and useful toy..this is one of the good quality for a cat!.she loves it! And she just keep playing on this stuff,I’m pretty sure any cats would love this!.i highly recommended for cat lovers!.
Raquell G.
Sun City, AZ
I got this scratching post for my kitten when we got her and it was perfect for the size that she was!! She has only gotten a little bigger so it still works great. She is not a big cat she is actually pretty small so if you have a cat that is on the small size I would defiantly choose this scratching post!
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Maybe it's just my cat or maybe it's because I only have one cat, but she will not use this to save her life! I thought by buying it, she would stop scratching up the chairs, but she has no interest in it. I've tried everything- it was a waste of money and it's not the cutest thing to look at either.
Katarina C.
Puyallup, WA
This product lasted my cat about 3 years. She is a smaller sized cat and she scratched on it quite frequently. I would really recommend this product for smaller cats. I wish the price was a little cheaper because it doesn’t have a perch or sitting area for the cat but mine doesn’t use those anyways
Amanda S.
Great product to buy for cat lovers. Keeps them from scratching on the walls and furniture. This particular brand is very durable too.. seems to last forever!
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
My mother in law has this for her cats. The cats love it and scratch on it all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to clean.
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this scratching post. They love to play around and sleep on it and love it as a scratching post to. They fight over it all the time.
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Is this a good quality post for the price?