Pets & AnimalsCatGrreat Choice
Grreat ChoiceA Cat Scratching Post

Grreat ChoiceA Cat Scratching Post

by Grreat Choice

The Grreat Choice 18" Kitty Cactus provides your cat with her own place to scratch. A great way to spare your furniture; covered in durable carpet that will entice and satisfy your cat's natural instinct to scratch while grooming claws. Scratching is a natural activity for cats. They scratch as an outlet for excess energy and to mark where they have been, tone their muscles, release frustration and best of all because scratching is just fun! Only at PetSmart. Features: An outlet for excess energy Includes: 1 18" Kitty Cactus Intended For: Cats Activity: Stimulates natural instinct to scratch Pet Size: Small and Medium Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 18"H Caution: For cat use only.

Is this a good quality post for the price?
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Cat Scratching Post!
How would you rate this product?
Raquell G.
Sun City, AZ
I got this scratching post for my kitten when we got her and it was perfect for the size that she was!! She has only gotten a little bigger so it still works great. She is not a big cat she is actually pretty small so if you have a cat that is on the small size I would defiantly choose this scratching post!
Lookits K.
Knoxville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Grreat ChoiceA Cat Scratching Post uploaded by Lookits K.
This little boy may look lazy, BUT HE LOVES THIS SCRATCHING POST!! he use to be a furniture and wall scratcher, but not since we have gotten this!! Super affordable, I totally recommend to all my cat owners who love that couch end l
Norah M.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Grreat ChoiceA Cat Scratching Post uploaded by Norah M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this because not only do my cats love their scratching posts and boards, but this one is actually also cute room decor ! I got it off Amazon for around $30 and just think it’s a good accessory to add to any cat lovers home.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This cat scratcher has literally saved my sofa when I had baby cats they were attacking it I had to get this cat scratcher and Lord believe me you they stop scratching on my sofa
Summer E.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: PETCO
Cats love it! Got it for a great price at Ross. I like to sprinkle a little cat nip at the base
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat, Gumbo, really likes this post and I’m glad! It prevents him from scratching the doors and furniture 😂. It is definitely where the money for how much she enjoys it. I definitely recommend this to other car owners!
Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
My cats had one area in my home where they would scratch the wall. Super weird, but I got this and placed it in front of the area where they would scratch and right away they began to use this instead of the walk. Great purchase!
Melonie M.
We went with this type of scratching post because our cats like to scratch at the carpet we have in our apartment.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Maybe it's just my cat or maybe it's because I only have one cat, but she will not use this to save her life! I thought by buying it, she would stop scratching up the chairs, but she has no interest in it. I've tried everything- it was a waste of money and it's not the cutest thing to look at either.
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
My mother in law has this for her cats. The cats love it and scratch on it all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to clean.