Grreat ChoiceA Cat Pan Liners

by Grreat Choice

Features: Easy Clean Up, Tear Resistant Includes: 40 Disposable Pan Liners Dimensions: 31"L x 17"W Color: White Cleaning Instructions: For best results, remove solid waste daily and replace litter every 7-10 days, or as needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Cat Pan Liners!
It’s a great helpful concept but let’s be honest here. These things suck. Cats dig and claw while in the litter box. Therefore these liners get shredded and pulled off the edges, making clean up a pain in the butt. My cat in particular folded down each edge after pooping getting it super gross. My mom tried the clips to keep the liner up. I’ve tried taping it down. They just tear it down anyways. It’d be a great product if it held up
Lakewood, CA
Not impressed by this product. My cat always snagged the plastic while trying to bury her elimination.
Cincinnati
Great litter liners. They last a long time and survive the harsh beatings of a clawed cat!
Peterborough , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Grreat ChoiceA Cat Pan Liners uploaded by Michelle T.
These have been a game changer in regards to cleaning the litter boxes. We have three cats so we need to be on top of it. The only issue I find is that they are a bit too thin and my cats end up putting tiny holes in the bottom which can be a pain.