Grreat ChoiceA Cat Leash uploaded by Angela Z.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Leads are made of durable nylon in an assortment of colors. Feature stylish, brushed metal hardware and swivel bolt snap. Colors: Black, Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Purple and Red. Note: Not recommended for tie-out. Durable nylon leash Choose from six colors A PetSmart exclusive see more...

Angela Z.
Kennesaw, GA
I travel with my darling furry baby. She hates being in a pet carrier so my husband and I let her loose in the car. She's free to roam and we are always 100% careful with her. Mostly she sleeps in the back. But if we didn't have this leash we wouldn't let her loose. It's amazing she follows directions when holding onto the leash. It isn't very pricey and is well made. Toffia our baby is a Snow Tiger Lynx point Siamese cat.
This is so perfect for cats!! Light weight, easy to clasp. My cat does very well with it.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Works well. I use this because I live in an apartment and I don't want my cat to get away. Takes some training but all in all a good product
Megan F.
Very sturdy, and my kitty has a lot of room to walk. she's 16 and very fat and it holds up nicely
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really nice quality sturdy leash although my cat doesn't like it very much were trying to get her used to it lol
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
Good sturdy well made leash. My dog is 50 pounds. The clip did not freeze in the snow.
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
It is a great leash. I have a massive dog and he hasn't been able to break it yet, which is amazing.
Shelly F.
Strong durable black leash! My GSD has yet to break for chew through it!!! $
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
My cat isn't big on being held or being put in a carrier. She likes to travel around though. Getting a lease was a good alternative. The latch works well. It's a very simple product. Nothing fancy, but everything you need it to be.
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Are these thick? My leashes always tear.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
Does it help if your cat just stands still in fear if outside?