BY GRREAT CHOICE

Nylon adjustable harnesses in two sizes Choose from five different colors A PetSmart exclusive Fitting Instructions: 1. Hold harness by the chrome D-ring. For proper fit, position D-ring at the top of the chest strap. 2. Open side-squeeze buckle. 3. Place cat's head through the neck strap. 4. Place cat's left leg through the left side of the harness so the chest strap fits behind the cat's front legs. 5.Fasten the side-squeeze buckle and adjust neck and chest straps for a comfortable fit. Colors: Black, Light Blue, Light Pink, Purple and Red. see more...

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Watching my kitty in this is hilarious! After a while he gets use to it but he acts like he's got a heavy weight on his back and crawls aroundūüėā I love this though it gives him a chance to get out of the house once in a while and not run because we have a runner! Decently priced and once their use to it great product!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Excellent harness. I have three cats and these harnesses make me feel more comfortable with their security when we have to travel with them. None of them mind wearing it too much, and it's absolutely perfect when we have to give them potty stops while traveling. My only advice is don't rely solely on the harness, one of my cats got spooked my a huge truck and almost squirmed out and ran off. Just be ready to grab them very quickly if there's an incident.
Liz R.
A good product if your cat is motivated enough for it. We put it on my cat (who loved the outdoors enough to always try to escape) and she just laid there. That was the moment we learned some cats hate clothing/restrictive items more than they love the outdoors.
Hannah K.
Utica, MI
This is perfect for my cat. He always wants to go outside but he doesn't have claws. I used to hover over him but now I use this. He doesn't mind it after its on him. It's sturdy and really worth it.
Mindy T.
Snowflake hate having a coller on she will break until you take it off or she will just rub her back against the ground until you feel bad.
Ashley P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's a pretty good product if your cat will tolerate it. It feels pretty sturdy and reliable and I haven't had any issues with it.
Monika M.
Good product. Gives you better control when your cat is on a leash. Makes going out easy!
Fabiana P.
My cat sees my getting the harness and he starts purring and meowing, scratching the door to go outside. Since I take him for walks he can be a bit curious to start running or get into small spaces, but with the harness and leash I know he is safe.
Rebecca J.
Is it easy for a cat to get himself out of?
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do people prefer this kind over the mesh harnesses that I ve been seeing over the internet. I feel like the mesh would be more comfortable but hot for my cat. What do you guys think.
Mindy T.
If she yolks her self will this hurt her like a coller