BY GRREAT CHOICE

Treat your feline friend to the rich flavor and texture that cats crave with this tuna and egg cat food. The delicious fish and eggs provide an excellent source of protein for strength and energy, while added vitamins and minerals help boost overall health. Tantalize your kitty's taste buds with this Grreat Choice Tuna & Egg Cat Food. This classic combination treats your cat to the succulent fish flavor that felines crave while also providing the protein that they need to thrive. Essential vitamins and minerals enrich every bite of this tasty dish to help support your cat's overall health. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Package Weight: 5.5oz Directions: Feed adult cats about 1 AAA" 1-1/2 cans per 6 AAA" 8 lb. of body weight per day Ingredients: Sufficient Water For Processing, Fish, Poultry, Meat By-products, Wheat Gluten, Tuna, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Salt, Guar Gum, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, DL-methionine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride, Taurine And Carrageenan Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0% Ash (max) 3.8% Taurine (min) 0.05% see more...

• My two housemates have 2 cats, and even if I don't like m...8 Answers
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
We are supplimenting our cats with this canned cat food because one of our cats has a super long coat and the dry food the only kind they like just isn't cutting it, well this stuff is making her coat fluffier and less oily and they seem to love it.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a low quality food and my cats would hardly eat it. They took 2 bites and walked away and cried until I gave them something else. I wouldn't buy it again even at the cheap price. I will go back to buying the mid range cat food for my babies. They are good cats
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Used to like this product for my lil kitties. Now i have switched brands but still was a really good brand
Luz Casilda D.
perú, lima
Tener una mascota en casa implica muchas cosas, porque lo tienes que alimentar, bañar, cuidar,sacarlo a pasear, llevarlo al veterinario, y mucho más es como una más de la familia te hacen compania, están contigo en todo momento aún lo estés pasando mal ellos están ahí, son unos buenos compañeros
grace G.
Douglas, MA
Love love love love this product!!!! my cats will come running down the hall when I open it. I have a year old cat and a 7 year old cat and they both love it!!! I would recommend this product to other :)))
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
My two housemates have 2 cats, and even if I don't like much cats I take care more about them. One has long coat and it looks dirty and oily all the time... Do you think it may help... the price is good and it contains a lot of suppliments. so think it must be good for them.