Grreat ChoiceA Cat Bowl

The Grreat Choice Basic Steel Bowl is purrfect for your precious kitty and meshes well with contemporary decor; beautifully made with classis stainless steel and a rubber, non skid bottom. Only at PetSmart. Features: Classic stainless steel Includes: 1 Basic Steel Bowl Intended For: Cats Size: 7 fl oz (207 mL) Color: Silver Cleaning Instructions: Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Not for use in microwave.

Que tal han salido estas cocas ?
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Cat Bowl!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like these quite a bit. They are a good size and my cat isn't allergic to them (like plastic)! They were a good price and easy to find at PetSmart. They are a bit hard to clean wet food from though.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
These are a good size for multiple cats. They don't tip over and are easy to clean.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
These bowls are heavy-duty, tip over resistant, and easy to clean. They provide a good serving size of food, without over feeding. After having these bowls for five years, the rubber ring on one of them broke.
Deanna P.
South Amboy, NJ
This cat bowl is perfect for my playful tom. The silicon/rubber molding along the bottom keeps him from flipping it over and spilling his water everywhere, which he does, A LOT.
Kerri C.
Bargersville, IN
I really love these bowls for food and water. They have a nice wide base, which makes it harder for our cats to flip them over. I got really tired to cleaning up food and water, so these have really helped with that! Totally worth it.
Kayla A.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this bowl but the cats push their food out of it so easily. I’ll need to get one that has a better side. Also it’s kind of deep..
Theresa D.
Cortland, NY
I love that these cat dishes do not move while my fur babies are eating. Grreat ChoiceA Cat Bowl
Annette  H.
Edgewood, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I have this bowl for my cats food and water. Ended up using it for wet food and dry food because Hunter would splash in the bowl when drinking water upon seeing his reflection int he bowl through the water. I had to take a steel wool pad to the inner side of the bowls to deter the thrashing of contents.
Tonya P.
Fleming Isle, FL
These are great! Easy to clean and they don't get knocked over easily like the light weight ones.
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my little cat but when she become bigger, its too small for her. Other than that, i think this bowl is totally fine with you have a small cat. They make very special sound too. Its cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...