BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Pink/Purple Balls are a cheery pack of fun for yourfrisky friend. Not only will your kitty be entertained for anendless amount of time, but these toys will also provide necessaryexercise for your fun-loving feline, keeping her healthier! Exclusively at PetSmart. Purple and pink balls Balls rattle Feather tails Variety of textured toys to choose from Endless entertainment Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought these for our cats for Christmas. We thought they would enjoy them since there was a variety of balls. When they first go them they seemed interested but after a bit lost interest. My younger cat enjoyed them longer than my older cat.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My grandma bought this pack of toys for my kitty cats. I have a blind fur baby, and she is loving the metallic crinkle balls! She is currently chasing it all over the house. My other kitty loves the balls with the feathers.
Julie D.
I bought these for my cat and he just looked at them and did not even play with them. I returned them because they are a bit pticey.