BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Foil/Mesh Ball Cat Toys will have your cat tumbling, pouncing and chasing throughout the house! The shiny, foil materialis also designed to capture her attention. Made exclusively forPetSmart. Assorted colors, please allow us to choose one for you Crinkles For cats Available in two colors Advice for Use: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ifproduct becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Abby B.
Garland, TX
I like these because they're cheap, my cat loves batting them around, and they don't have any feathers or small pieces that she can tear off and chew up. Only downside is that if they get wet (from her mouth or getting dropped in the water bowl) the color bleeds off of them and it can stain. But overall, it's a good, affordable toy that's not a mess to clean up.
Kelsey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats go CRAZY over these balls! They are super cheap as well. My cats will play with them till they are completely tore up, which takes about a week (which is good for how hars my cats play) and is easy to clean up as well!
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
This simple and very cheap toy has kept my kitten entertained for months! She loves to play fetch with it. I didn’t think it would last that long, but it’s still intact! I will buy more when she finally loses this one.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these little crinkle toys. They are very affordable and available in many different toys. My cat has like a bajillion of these and is always playing with them.
Kacie-Jo B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love their krinkle ball. It has really held up over the years, as well. The noises it makes are exciting for them and it really gets them playing actively!
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Both my cats go crazy for these things! The crinkly texture and sound combined drives them insane and pretty soon, it's crazy cat city at my house. Personally, I like the large-sized ones because they don't disappear under the furniture as easily. They are very durable, considering the amount of abuse they take. A great cat toy that requires no batteries or string. I feel safe leaving the room when they're playing with these.
Alyssa J.
My cat absolutely loves these things! She will play fetch on end with this! She runs around with it brings it back to me and just wants to play with it 24/7! Not expensive and a perfect toy!
Jennifer S.
It's noisy and shiny, so the cats love them. They'll come running from then I there room if I crinkle the ball a few times, and they'll play all day with them.
Amy H.
Oxford, FL
My cat will go nuts if he hears you crumble up a foil ball! He will play for hours with it, and sometimes even play fetch with me! His favorite toy hands down
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Super cheap and fun cat toy. My cats will play with them and will chase them under the couch, luckily they are inexpensive and can be found or re purchased
Elisabeth G.
How does the mesh hold up? I have the Mylar only version and they last a very long time but I'm interested in buying some of these as well!