BY GRREAT CHOICE

Grreat Choice Foil/Mesh Ball Cat Toys will have your cat tumbling, pouncing and chasing throughout the house! The shiny, foil materialis also designed to capture her attention. Made exclusively forPetSmart. Assorted colors, please allow us to choose one for you Crinkles For cats Available in two colors Advice for Use: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ifproduct becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
My cats love these toys. The shiny and the crinkle gets them every time. The last a really long time too!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
It's a cute toy but I found that my cat didn't really have much interest in this toy and its loud
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley , IL
My cats love these. I like that you can't break them if you accidentally step on them lol
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Both my cats go crazy for these things! The crinkly texture and sound combined drives them insane and pretty soon, it's crazy cat city at my house. Personally, I like the large-sized ones because they don't disappear under the furniture as easily. They are very durable, considering the amount of abuse they take. A great cat toy that requires no batteries or string. I feel safe leaving the room when they're playing with these.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
My kitties love these things! They fling them all around the apartment it's adorable. A must for any cat lover.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
My cat absolutely loves these things! She will play fetch on end with this! She runs around with it brings it back to me and just wants to play with it 24/7! Not expensive and a perfect toy!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
Such a simple little toy but it makes noise and can be carried around so my cats love it!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oxford, FL
My cat will go nuts if he hears you crumble up a foil ball! He will play for hours with it, and sometimes even play fetch with me! His favorite toy hands down
julia m.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
My cat Kirby loved these! At night before I would fall asleep we would play fetch (yes my cat would play fetch) She loved the sound it made too!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
My cat loves these. Definitely recommend them. Best toy, my cat plays with it for hours....
Elisabeth G.
Elisabeth G.
How does the mesh hold up? I have the Mylar only version and they last a very long time but I'm interested in buying some of these as well!